VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Break 2/27 thru 3/2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geevee! As far as the nude pics go from Jun4, I don't know what will convince you to believe they were taken that day? :D

I believe it, and it makes sense. What else would of sent JA into a rage killing? One last rejection by TA.

Do you also believe that if the nudies weren't taken Jun4, Juan would of argued it or asked JA about it on the stand during the first trial?

Sorry, I have to :giggle: because it's something I wish I could think your theory. Do you believe she snuck in and TA did not know she was there?

I wish you could think along my theory lines too, Elle. :) The nudes on the card benefit JM's case because it shows she was a willing participant in the sexual relationship, he had no need to delve further into them than what Melendez gave him (by the way, we haven't seen Melendez' report - yet, which I'm itching to), since they had the nudes, she built a story around them, forgetting when she said that they woke up around 1:00 and had sex that A) Travis returned a text to CH about an hour before, at 12:13 p.m. and B) there was Spybot activity on his laptop in the office at the time the nudes were taken. Way too many things are out of order for her timeline of that day to be close to being true. IMO, of course. ;)

I am going for Monday as well. 3 days to sleep on it and put some thought. Although, unfortunately, their last thought was Nurmi's closing.

I think someone knows something about this jury coming to a verdict on Thur. JA's sister posts that they will find out about JA getting Life or DP on Monday. (I know she is stupid but maybe Mother told her something) Also the clothes brought for JA. No one took them back that we know of and why bring them in the first place. The sisters and brother showed up too. I think the Judge told the jury to come back on Monday because it was so late in the day it would be better to do it first thing Monday morning. That would explain all the things I just mentioned.

I wish you could think along my theory lines too, Elle. :) The nudes on the card benefit JM's case because it shows she was a willing participant in the sexual relationship, he had no need to delve further into them than what Melendez gave him (by the way, we haven't seen Melendez' report - yet, which I'm itching to), since they had the nudes, she built a story around them, forgetting when she said that they woke up around 1:00 and had sex that A) Travis returned a text to CH about an hour before, at 12:13 p.m. and B) there was Spybot activity on his laptop in the office at the time the nudes were taken. Way too many things are out of order for her timeline of that day to be close to being true. IMO, of course. ;)
I disagree! proving those pics were added and the shower pics were real would seal her fate.
As far as JA knew there was no evidence she in AZ

You are right geevee, all the time lines are off and all we have to go on is a liars word. When she got there, was TA awake? What time he called Chris? What time the sex, the pictures, the showers? How long she was there to begin with. What she did while she was there? and What time she left? All of this is from her mouth only. Just the shower pics and the murder are time recorded by the camera, the rest is from her own mouth, which we know we can't trust.

Does anyone know if any of Travis' friends had a yellow truck? I just keep thinking about her writing about the dream and a yellow truck. Was she trying to set someone up I wonder?

JA: "I had a dream last night that two people were charged in the case of Travis Alexander. One person was charged with murder, and one was charged with conspiracy. The one charged with murder was in custody, and the one charged with conspiracy was not yet arrested on some contingency having to do with legal matters in some jurisdiction, like FBI or something. I was riding in someone`s yellow truck when I got the call. It was raining outside. Anyway, keep praying."

I think someone knows something about this jury coming to a verdict on Thur. JA's sister posts that they will find out about JA getting Life or DP on Monday. (I know she is stupid but maybe Mother told her something) Also the clothes brought for JA. No one took them back that we know of and why bring them in the first place. The sisters and brother showed up too. I think the Judge told the jury to come back on Monday because it was so late in the day it would be better to do it first thing Monday morning. That would explain all the things I just mentioned.

It seems obvious what the verdict should be, if the jurors follow the instructions. Now, we don't know for sure if this jury will do that yet...but if they do, it should not take them much more time, which makes it a fairly safe guess that a verdict may happen on Monday.

I think JA sister is guessing. Maybe an accurate guess, but a guess nonetheless.

ElleElle, Agree..would be very interested to find out why the defense went with bashing TA vs remorse and BPD. I think that JA made them. I know that both defense attorneys tried to get off so had to do something.

Does anyone know if any of Travis' friends had a yellow truck? I just keep thinking about her writing about the dream and a yellow truck. Was she trying to set someone up I wonder?

JA: "I had a dream last night that two people were charged in the case of Travis Alexander. One person was charged with murder, and one was charged with conspiracy. The one charged with murder was in custody, and the one charged with conspiracy was not yet arrested on some contingency having to do with legal matters in some jurisdiction, like FBI or something. I was riding in someone`s yellow truck when I got the call. It was raining outside. Anyway, keep praying."

I am not sure who has a yellow truck. But over in Jodi land, they still try and sell the fantasy narrative that Deanna slashed his tires, sent the sick warning notes, AND was one of the ninjas/ LOL To this day, some hold to that version, and say Jodi only confessed because she was in a fog, and was coerced into believing she did this. :giggle:

I am not sure who has a yellow truck. But over in Jodi land, they still try and sell the fantasy narrative that Deanna slashed his tires, sent the sick warning notes, AND was one of the ninjas/ LOL To this day, some hold to that version, and say Jodi only confessed because she was in a fog, and was coerced into believing she did this. :giggle:

They must be some very weak minded people to believe all this stuff. And allow themselves to be conned like this . Geez.

The majority were also in the camera itself per Melendez testimony

The nudes and shower photos were on the memory card, the other pics may have been on the camera's hard drive, I don't think we got any detail about where those were located.

Peterson murdered a woman and her unborn child. His wife. His child. Advocacy groups do not normally reach out to criminals of his ilk.

Arias is evil, twisted, dangerous. But she is female. Her victim was an adult male.

She deserves no consideration by any group for any reason, but on Death Row she will likely garner some sympathy from one somewhere along the way. I do not think she would get that attention if she gets a Life sentence.

Still, I want her on Death Row.

As you said, krkrjx, advocacy groups wouldn't touch SP with a ten foot pole. A wife and baby killer will not sway public opinion to your side. But a sweet, soft spoken 'girl' who was desperately in love and abused until she had to fight back is a powerful symbol. There are so many 'groups' out there who want to make a statement, whether it be anti DP, pro prison reform, anti DV, political advancement on an anti DP platform, whatever. They need a martyr. JA could be that person if it suits her agenda. She can change herself into anything. She latched onto the omnibus hearing quickly because it suited her needs.

I could care less what JA fills her prison days with. But, with powerful advocates, she could reach out and touch a lot of people. Every time she succeeded in getting a hearing, a motion considered, an appeal requested or granted, the media reports would start. The 'help' group du jour would see to that. The Alexanders would be forced to see her smirk in every newspaper, on line, and on their tv coverage. They would be contacted by the press, repeatedly. Then the courts would contact them and they would be wrenched from whatever peace they have found to testify again to try to defend their brother and keep her wretched carcass in prison. It would be a never ending cycle. She would never go away.

Then, if political climate changes, she could be released. And the Alexanders would be devastated once again. I want to see her given the DP, but not at the expense of healing and some sort of peaceful future for Travis' family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010