VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much action to be nothing.

I am sure glad this is an open forum and we are all allowed to speculate!

I think it comes from the California Senate Bill 420- Medical Marijuana Program Act[

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 49s50 seconds ago
Steven Alexander just left courthouse. #jodiarias

not today then....

Steven Alexander just went into the victim room next to the courtroom. Something happening. Oops..now back out. #jodiarias
4:52pm - 26 Feb 15

Probably looking for his sisters....

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 16s 17 seconds ago
Still no verdict with just a little more than a half hour left to deliberate. Another grueling day for everyone.

From Cathy:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago

If it's not a verdict why would it take Willmott AND MDLR to both bring #jodiarias clothes?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 11s11 seconds ago

Courtroom still locked #jodiarias

How many clothes does JA need? Will she be requiring wardrobe changes?

Do we know who the Forman is? Or do we not know that until it's done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still believe there will be a verdict this afternoon. 30 min to go. I so hope I am right

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 34s 35 seconds ago
Everyone left the victim room. It's empty now.:gaah:

cough, cough, passing the celestial peace pipe..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my glaucoma..

well, not really my glaucoma, but my macular edema, degeneration..yes, one eye has a spot, dark circle, dont see so good out of it..

cough cough, 4:20 my fave time of day

just sayin

Pot for glaucoma. It doesn't help much, you just don't care anymore. :giggle:

:laughcry:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::mad::mad:

B-zgpV_VEAA3nTU.jpg

she looks so remorseful!!! NOT

If I were deliberating on a DP case, you could call me Puff the Magic Dragon too. Even this one. It's just having to look at the autopsy photos. The one of his face close up still haunts me.
He sat in that shower stall at gun point. It wasnt until the middle of the Calvin Klein photoshoot that she wielded the .25 .

Yeah, there's no way a death row inmate has access to other prisoners--unless it is other DR prisoners. Whoever is saying that is probably confused and speaking about a life sentence.

Oh yeah! Scott Peterson does! I saw a special on tv and he has outdoor basketball with other prisoners, all death row inmates. But still.

ETA...and that's fine by me. He is where he needs to be and where Jodi needs to be. So her social life will be with death row inmates. Who cares? We already knew she would adjust if she gets Life at Perryville. Let's just be glad the jurors will make a decision this time around. Nor more Jodi. No more Nurmi, Wilmott, DelaRosa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand