VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with the Jury taking their time, I want them to go over all the evidence available to them. This is their decision. They have the right to take as long as they want to take.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Judge Sherry Stephens just told me there will be no verdict read today even if they were to come back with one. (They haven't) Too late.

hmmmmmmmmmm how is that even possible?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

@lisawJ13: Jurors look angry, frustrated. They didn't have their belongings so must be coming back. Red faces #jodiarias

This tweeter writes true crime books

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else reported that jury has asked for all evidence from first trial?

If I was on jury, I might want to watch part of her testimony from first trial, and look for some remorse, because I am sure they have not seen any yet.

Meh. The judge probably said that, as in, you can go home now.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias lots of red faces on the jury.

Lisa ‏@lisawJ13 1m1 minute ago
Jurors look angry, frustrated. They didn't have their belongings so must be coming back. Red faces #jodiarias

So possibly if 7 went out and they look angry there is a 7 to 5 split.

:banghead::banghead: God forbid that someone would be late for dinner hour instead of having to come in again tomorrow!!!

That takes a LOT of nerve, given how often and for how long JSS made the jury wait.

#JodiArias many asking about jurors faces. They looked solemn and maybe even frustrated, emotional. One guy's face was red

Prayers for the Alexanders. This has got to be excruciating for them. I am so glad they are surrounded by friends and a support system there. I can wait, but this has to be very hard on them.

Why would it be too late if they've reached a verdict? I don't think they have a verdict but if they did, I don't see why it couldn't be read today. Everything about this case is ridiculous.

BBM

"Rediculous [sic]" if you're the grammar and spelling conscious killer.

Something about a 1-hour media notification window.

One assumes it applies only to high-profile cases.

Who gets to coronate a case "high-profile"?

even though it's MK

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge Sherry Stephens just told me there will be no verdict read today even if they were to come back with one. (They haven't) Too late.

JSS told him? Thought she told everybody else not to talk to the press. Bah!

#JodiArias many asking about jurors faces. They looked solemn and maybe even frustrated, emotional. One guy's face was red

****. :gaah:

#jodiarias lots of red faces on the jury.

Lisa ‏@lisawJ13 1m1 minute ago
Jurors look angry, frustrated. They didn't have their belongings so must be coming back. Red faces #jodiarias

Sinking heart...

@News20Chopper: Jurors walking back in. Most have heads up, a few smiling. #JodiArias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@TrialDiariesJ: Jurors are back. Some were smiling #jodiarias #3tvarias

Go home come back tomorrow. Do not hang. Do not hang.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
All jurors back now. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members