VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they had a proper lunch break today? I can't remember them taking a proper break. They have also worked over-time today. I can't fault them for that. It must be tiring.

I'm so nervous. I think they have a verdict.

I think so many are convinced that JA is going to get the DP that if the jury either comes back with life -or- can't decide (and thus the judge decides) there's going to be a massive emo meltdown.

Me, I'm expecting LWOP and if she gets the DP, then good.

Right with you Madeleine74. What will happen, will happen. CMJA is DONE , no matter what the jury decides.

Juror who is trauma nurse looked like she'd been crying. @TrialDiariesJ reported this earlier about her as well. #jodiarias .

they may make a compromise and go with lwop as long as she doesn't get out and get all foggy and murder someone else.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
If verdict is reached - we will likely know- as court officials would announce time for reading of verdict tomorrow.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

So one of two things happened.

1). There was a verdict and judge decided it was too late.

2). Judge was simply informing everyone of what would happen and maybe so they know they can clear out.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 49s49 seconds ago
The fact that these jurors are back for more work past normal quitting time tells me they may be close. Just my thought. #jodiarias

i hope so

UGH. Gold and his RT about how awesome his interview was are clogging the feed at this critical moment!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 17s18 seconds ago
Juror who is trauma nurse looked like she'd been crying. @TrialDiariesJ reported this earlier about her as well. #jodiarias .

Well, I'm ruling her out as the obvious choice for foreperson.

I don't believe anything MK says. But I don't think we will have a verdict today. So I'm bidding you guys good night. :)

I do not like, trust or respect him. He was quite mean to Katie and the Alexanders and he has an overt bias against Juan. I have him blocked. Life is happier without him on my twitter feed. In any case, no verdict again. Goodnight.

The defense team hasn't been there all day, at least no tweeter has mentioned them. In the last AZ trial I followed the judge said it would take 45 minutes to round up attnys so any verdict within 45 minues of quitting time would be read the next day.

BBM: LOL, has anyone checked the local bars near the courthouse for the defense team......:laughing:

weren't they here at this time thrsday? I remember we made a big deal of it then.

So one of two things happened.

1). There was a verdict and judge decided it was too late.

2). Judge was simply informing everyone of what would happen and maybe so they know they can clear out.

bbm
thats what i thought. why would she even bring that up if they hadn't already reached it. who really knows with JSS

I don't believe anything MK says. But I don't think we will have a verdict today. So I'm bidding you guys good night. :)

I do not like, trust or respect him. He was quite mean to Katie and the Alexanders and he has an overt bias against Juan. I have him blocked. Life is happier without him on my twitter feed. In any case, no verdict again. Goodnight.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 1m1 minute ago
The fact that these jurors are back for more work past normal quitting time tells me they may be close. Just my thought. #jodiarias

Well, I'm ruling her out as the obvious choice for foreperson.

That rumor about a juror crying after Nurmi's closing argument is hopefully not true. Cause if so, I think we've found the weeping juror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55