Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias family is now sitting where the Alexander's do when jurors leave courtroom for the day #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
It could be that the Alexanders came upstairs to do the normal sit down waiting for the jury & the Arias family took their spot

BBM- See, copies the Alexander's & dirty tricks right to the end! Sickening.

I guess they simply don't believe in Karma. The Universe has a funny way of making peeps pay, one way or the other. This may be mean, but I wish that family couldn't breed anymore.

Nash, this is a website about crimes and trials and victim friendly, so how can we be positive about this outcome?

Here is my positive....

---This trial has brought many new friends into my lives, some that I even have begun texting. call me crazy but I treasure these friendships.

Yes, I always thought it was so ironic, why murderers fight so hard to avoid death penalty. Others life means nothing to them, how do they value their own?

This!!!!!

As for a DP sentence, I understand that many believe only "certain" murders should get the DP, but the premeditation and viciousness of this crime elevates it beyond your average murder. This was not done in the heat of passion. She drove over 1000 miles to commit it, and planned extensively with regard to changing her appearance, she made sure to be off the grid while in AZ, she set up "alibis" by leaving Travis emails and voice messages when she knew his corpse was rotting on the floor of the shower. She even managed to manipulate those who testified on her behalf in her quest to continue victimizing Travis and his family. Her behaviors post murder were as reprehensible as the murder itself IMO.

If people had qualifiers about the DP being reserved for only specific types of murders they never should have been on this jury.

I really, really feel for the Alexanders. They wanted the DP for her, and I feel that a life sentence will make their healing process even more difficult. They will not only have to find a way to move past the murder itself, and living life without Travis, but they will also likely feel betrayed by the system, causing a great deal of bitterness.

5 Arias supports scatter throughout front row of lobby where Alexander family has been camped. #jodiarias
5:32pm - 3 Mar 15 WAT

I always wondered what she was saying.

Me too. And if you hear her leaving that fake message to him on his voicemail her voice sounds hoarse, probably from the yelling she went with. It makes my skin crawl.

Just got back and cannot express how truly sad and disappointing it is to hear the jurors reached an impasse today.

My heart is heavy, and my thoughts and genuine sympathies go out to the Alexander family and all family members of victims, there is clearly a need to have a conversation in this great and mighty nation about balancing the rights of the victim with the rights of defendant.

I know we have members here who are feeling disillusioned and upset about Justice because of what we witnessed the criminal justice system in AZ morph into-- I count myself among you--but I have hope that what was witnessed in this trial will energize those that believe in TRUTH as a means of obtaining justice, and to advocate for victims of violent crimes at the city, state and national levels.

I also hope that this trial serves as a cautionary tale of the gender bias that exists when women commit the exact same crimes as men yet how much more lenient the sentences are for the women, as well as bringing awareness to the general public that males can be and often are victims of stalking and DV .

No, Because I could have voted for the DP if they proved it all to me that it was warranted. I just don't think it is in this case. I would have been open to it. Like I said, I only changed my mind about it in the last few days.

Okey dokey. Not what you said before ... but whatever works, works. :facepalm:

I don't know if it is the straw that broke the camel's back or what but thinking of the Arias supporters taking the spot that the Alexanders took to see the jury out makes me very sick to my stomach, teary eyed and angry. Seriously, such a low move. She has already been found guilty. She is a convicted murderer. Her peers found her GUILTY. SHE IS GUILTY. SHE ADMITTED IT. She is a sickening monster. I understand her family is there and cares for her no matter what, but to take their spot intentionally just really pushes me over the edge. I feel so sorry and so sad for them that they are doing this. How embarrassing for them.

I really hope this jury has had and does a second look at those crime scene photos. How Travis stood at the sink in front of the mirror bleeding out and then you can see where he staggered down the hall, his injured stabbed and bleeding back against the wall. You can see the arc of blood as he slid down the wall to the ground. It is my belief he was then on all fours and she straddled him and grabbed his hair lifting his head back and slashed his throat. If the jury then sees how she left this precious soul slumped naked in a shower with his dog locked outside and TOLD NOONE so days went by before he was found. If this jury reads again that 18 page, 18 PAGE!!!!! Despicable, self serving letter she sent his grieving devastated family after she killed him. If this jury does as their told and remembers that she is CONVICTED of planning to do this horrible thing. Even had sex with him before hand. HOW ON GODS EARTH CAN THEY HANG?????!!!!!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 26s26 seconds ago
Nothing going on except media just standing around #jodiarias

I always wondered what she was saying.

F'in kill you b!tch. I always thought what she accused him of, was actually her projecting herself onto him. She also claimed his traits for herself. She's almost a girl Tom Ripley.

Me too. And if you hear her leaving that fake message to him on his voicemail her voice sounds hoarse, probably from the yelling she went with. It makes my skin crawl.
How long was it after she came out of the killing fog that she left the message?

From my understanding JSS has to sentence her within two months so the longest she could take would be two months. And I have a feeling that's what she will do hoping the media etc will die down and go away. I hope she does not choose to sentence her in a closed door hearing. We will have to see. I'm sure that would be her preference if history has taught us anything

Oh she would, yes .. unreal.

Scott Peterson wanted to get rid of Laci and the baby so he wouldn't be tied down and could have a single's lifestyle. I still think he's a much better person than Jodi. At least he had some friends before the murder and his parents loved him. The only reason I consider him a better person (and he's a really bad guy) is because he didn't make up terrible lies about Laci and assassinate her character. He didn't try to torture her family for years. There aren't many people, especially ones that had decent childhoods who have turned out to be as bad as Jodi. If her father did indeed push her, he should have pushed harder. I don't even see how her own parents could love her. She physically abused and stole from everybody in her family. She was the child from hell. Neither Scott not OJ, whom I hate, drove one thousand miles to get to his victim's house. I hope Jodi ticks off some really big inmate at Perryville, and she gets what she deserves.

I think it was wrong that Nurmi was able to personalize it and say "Would you kill this girl?"
Juan should of shown the jury Jodis smiling mug shot and said she killed Travis.

5 Arias supports scatter throughout front row of lobby where Alexander family has been camped. #jodiarias
5:32pm - 3 Mar 15 WAT
Wouldn't it be nice if someone from the court came out and asked them to move? I know..in my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89