VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are going to come in with the death penalty and shock everybody.

Personally, I think there may be just one or two people that are causing all the problems.

I am for the death penalty IF we could actually execute prisoners that are sentenced to death. I am definitely for it in this case knowing the details. However, given the small number of people that are actually executed in this country I wonder if it is worth it.

Has anyone else watched that show on CNN called Death Row? I watched a few episodes over the weekend, and it bothers me that innocent people can be put to death due to unethical LE and prosecutors. I'd rather have the rest of them serve life than have a few wrongfully executed.

Just thinking out loud, and wondering what others think.

Yes. Still believe there should be a mandatory solitary confinement instead of the DP.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 3m3 minutes ago
Beth Karas having hot flashes standing next to Troy Hayden. (jk jk jk)

Deliberately doing whatever they can to keep torturing the Alexander family.
They disgust me.

This trial has opened my eyes to the fact that evil truly exists.
Evil is not always as obvious as Hitler...
#breaksmyheart

I don't know if it is the straw that broke the camel's back or what but thinking of the Arias supporters taking the spot that the Alexanders took to see the jury out makes me very sick to my stomach, teary eyed and angry. Seriously, such a low move. She has already been found guilty. She is a convicted murderer. Her peers found her GUILTY. SHE IS GUILTY. SHE ADMITTED IT. She is a sickening monster. I understand her family is there and cares for her no matter what, but to take their spot intentionally just really pushes me over the edge. I feel so sorry and so sad for them that they are doing this. How embarrassing for them.

And to think, just yesterday Jodi's supporters were saying that KN should file a mistrial motion for jury tampering when the Alexanders were sitting out there. It's so sick.

Karma is the word running through my mind today.

I don’t want to be the one to end a life. (Been there done that, three times). Therefore I will never be on a DP jury. I respect everyone who can do it, my hubby included, and a few of my children. I’m very happy there are people who can do it! This murderer deserves to be put to death; I just don’t want to be the one to do it.

I truly understand your viewpoint and respect your stance. IF you were honest, and lived in AZ, I trust that you would have been upfront in the first place for THIS case?

Absolutely I would have been upfront with my inability to give out the death penalty. I am also honest with myself that part of me so desperately wants it in cases like this because the families want it and because of the horrific nature of the crime. I am a truly conflicted person on the death penalty and i should never be in the position of deciding on it.

I am as much for the DP today as I was when this all began... nothing has changed my mind.. This whole trial IMO has been nothing but lies. By the defense...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd rather die by strangling than die bye beheading. Have you ever seen one of the beheading videos?

I think he is worse. He most likely strangled her or killed her with his bare hands knowing she was carrying his son. I think that is worse even than what JA did.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 16s16 seconds ago
Strange scene here. #jodiarias family down the hall. Media on verdict/hung jury watch. Attys in courtroom. No other info.

It would make my day if the Media would block JA' s family from the jury, when the jury comes out.

I think they are going to come in with the death penalty and shock everybody.

Personally, I think there may be just one or two people that are causing all the problems.
Thank you! I love you!:blushing:

Someone on Twitter just said it's a two month delay for sentencing .. I hope to god they're wrong.
I was watching online and the local news was on in front of the courthouse unbeknownst to them (they were getting set up) and the female reporter was told the same thing by a male that she was going to interview. I, too, hope that's wrong. I was under the impression that the judge made a ruling very quickly as she should have already made up her mind.

Im with you. The amount of things she set up to kill him and try to cover her tracks ( she now knows where she went wrong) The fact that she has yet to tell the truth with all her lies about that night and about him. I do not believe a word she says. No doubt in my mind if she was allowed the chance she would kill again. I do not want any chance of her being able to roam the streets again. Death is a sure cure for that.

ITA and what is the most appalling is CMJA's utter and complete lack of any regret or remorse! She's a stone cold murderess and a very dangerous one at that. JMO

I think if I were a juror and came out to see JA's family sitting where the Alexanders had been sitting it would be enough to put me over the hump.

It would show me just how little ANY of them care about anyone but themselves. No Remorse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela