Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
Just received verification, jury DID start at 9:30. #jodiarias

she probably took the day off knowing the verdict was in and will change before verdict is read.......sounds good to me.

@CarolynSungCNN: Maria De La Rosa and Jennifer Willmott just arrived to court. Willmott dressed casually in jeans. #jodiarias #VerdictWatch

My last Twitter post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone recall whether or not it was reported that JW or MDLR were at the courthouse yesterday, TIA

Jury question to be addressed. Could be a hung jury.

Eta: hung jury part is just my own speculation. So far it's just a question.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge says there is a question from jury that needs to be addressed immediately #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

@CarolynSungCNN:

Maria De La Rosa and Jennifer Willmott just arrived to court. Willmott dressed casually in jeans. #jodiarias #VerdictWatch

:thinking: Maybe they went to pick up the inmate's "tweets for today" ...

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN · 3m3 minutes ago
Maria De La Rosa & Jennifer Willmott just arrived to court. Willmott dressed casually in jeans and a knit sweater. #JodiArias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 1m1 minute ago
Judge says there is a question from jury that needs to be addressed immediately #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 1m1 minute ago

Zuri!!! Quelle tristesse.
BIGGEST hugs from Switzerland. Let's go skiing together tomorrow at Les Contamines and you'd be my guest for a traditional fondue. :loveyou:

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 2m2 minutes ago

Maybe this question will give some insight into where the jury is at this stage :please:

Tweets:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 4m4 minutes ago

If jury reports back that they are hung, the judges usually give a "dynamite" or "Allen" telling jury to work harder. First #JodiArias had 1

:thinking: Didn't that happen last time :gaah:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 24s25 seconds ago

@jeffgoldesq dont think will happen here.
Judge would be pushing for death since hung jury is actually a verdict this time.

She did give them Allen last time. They came back the next day, deliberated and again said they could not reach unanimity.
#zevakos

I am not sure it is linkable here. Just popped in to see if the jurors are making any progress and noticed people discussing a blog I have read. Author's name is Paul Sanders. Just google his name and 13th juror and that should get you there.

ETA Nevermind, I see it is an allowable link.

OK I'm going mental .. I cannot see this link or find it on google, mind you I did find a few posts he'd made to some FB pages .. so he really is just someone who has served in a jury on some other case. Funny the people who've attached themselves to this second phase hey?

During the trial, the jurors take notes to use in deliberations. What happens to the note books after the verdict? Are they destroyed, stored with evidence, used by future attorneys. I know the jurors are not allowed to keep them. Thanks.

I wondered if they were allowed to take them home at night with them during the trial. I would want to jot down questions and thoughts I had later after having some time to digest what was presented. If not, I know I would have notes to take with me to court each day - just to follow up in my "notebook" to see if the questions were there. (I am a huge notetaker btw)

Tweets:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 20s20 seconds ago

Juror question #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 14s14 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ

We are all in the courtroom now. Waiting to hear a juror question. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors