VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I caused this by leaving my computer for 45 minutes... :scared:

MMc ‏@RieMcAz 1m1 minute ago
Wilmott was wearing her jeans, ChaCha had a negligee on, Nurmi was in his dominatrix outfit- what kind of defense team is this LOL #Jodiarias

omgosh..............

I so needed the laugh, if not the visual LOL!

Anyone?

fireball.jpg

I have not one thought of JA. She is nothing to me.

OTOH, what the Alexander family must be feeling is a load that we cannot carry for them. My sorrow is with them and them alone. Well, and with Juan, too, of course. He fought a difficult battle. He has not failed Travis, to be sure. Travis left a wonderful legacy that has nothing to do with JA except that she brutally, and with aforethought, murdered a wonderful man. May the Alexander's know they are adored by many. I pray that Stephen can go forward to make a wonderful life for himself. Admirably, the Alexander's walked the line with faith and dignity.

Promise Revell ‏@Promiseluv372 1m1 minute ago
Mike the court reporter is not out in the back hallway with Judge, juan, Nurmi, Wilmott #jodiarias

MMc ‏@RieMcAz 1m1 minute ago
Wilmott was wearing her jeans, ChaCha had a negligee on, Nurmi was in his dominatrix outfit- what kind of defense team is this LOL #Jodiarias

omgosh..............

There is not enough coffee in the world that would have prepared my brain for that visual.

Why is the judge asking to talk to them in the hallway

Is the judge only talking to the defense team or both defense and prosecution? This whole getting the news in 140 characters is awful.

More Tweets:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 5m5 minutes ago

"@thegoldpatrol: #jodiarias Det Flores is here"

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 4m4 minutes ago

"@sensteamfan1: #HLN is showing receipies for pancakes ??? #sadverysad #jodiarias"

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 4m4 minutes ago

"@NancyGraceHLN: Judge just handed piece of paper by clerk - she's looking it over. #JodiArias"

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago

Judge is talking with her clerk as we wait #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 4m4 minutes ago

Not sure what the hold up is. #jodiarias is kept at the courthouse in a cell. She doesn't have to change out of stripes unless front of jury

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 4m4 minutes ago

If it's a deadlock, judge will take recess and decide whether it's hung or need to deliberate further. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago

Jen, Maria and Nurmi have arrived #jodiarias #3tvarias

the trial was always a bunch of secrets, more secrets continue now...talk in hallway off record, then in chambers..

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 45s45 seconds ago
8 jurors just walked back into deliberation room #jodiarias #abc15

Promise Revell ‏@Promiseluv372 1m1 minute ago
Mike the court reporter is not out in the back hallway with Judge, juan, Nurmi, Wilmott #jodiarias

Secret Sherry just doing her secret stuff....

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 16s 16 seconds ago
#JodiArias judge is in chambers hallway with counsel in #JodiArias. Jurors back from break.

AZL please. Is it too late in the jury deliberations to come and say one juror is not participating in deliberations? If someone went in with LWOP being their vote and would not participate and discuss, would that juror be able to be replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove