DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm ........... starting to look like a hung jury, imo.:slap:

JMHO
fran

JSS just couldn't resist doing that one more time....sigh

She is pathologically paralyzed when it comes to decision making! Nurmi probably whined and she, as usual, melted into a puddle of fear. Will be soooooooo relieved not to ever see or hear from her EVER again.

"IN RECESS..."

That means court is in session. So something is currently happening....right?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
They may let everyone eat, dress #jodiarias out and bring jury in courtroom at 1pm. Just a guess

It feels as if this trial will never ever, never ever, never ever end! :gaah:

That can happen, but the juror would have to really be refusing to deliberate, not just refusing to be swayed.

And yet that doesn't seem to happen in this courtroom.

Oh AZL, since you're here - once this is over, verdict, hung, whatever, will all the sealed minute entries be unsealed and appear on the Court's minute website in fairly short order? Or at least is that how it's supposed to work?

JMHO
fran

Wouldn't the judge send them back again? If this is the case, why take a break just to send them back in to try again?

AZL, lots of predictions of this being the verdict. Could they be discussing how to make this happen? Is it at all possible that this is not a jury question and is, in fact, the verdict?

you mean like before with jss and her bs... :sigh:

Anyone see any reports on if Juan or the family looked happy?

From Beth Karas:

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras · 2m2 minutes ago

The judge in #jodiarias just announced that we're at recess until 1:00 p.m.

Something is definitely up.

Don't tell me, JSS has to go and check the law on replacing a juror?

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 20s 20 seconds ago
#jodiarias judge announced now at recess until 1pm

So JSS just adjourned another case for the day, to deal with this issue and now they are at recess for an hour? Do any of her trials finish on time?

:waitasec:

JMHO
fran

My thought as well. They need the hour to go change clothes and get ready.

That can happen, but the juror would have to really be refusing to deliberate, not just refusing to be swayed.

And yet that doesn't seem to happen in this courtroom.

This is so disheartening AZLawyer :(

I know LadyJustice is supposed to be blind, but does JSS really think she can take Her (and all Courtroom procedure, and us for that matter) for total fools? :moo:

:thud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who, exactly, is in recess for an hour? Has the jury gone out for lunch?

Maybe the special snowflake decided she didn't want to get up early just to sit around, but wants to be in court if anything happens. That hour may be to get her there?

Perhaps she needs the attorneys to be ready to argue a legal point and is giving them 1 hr to look up authority on the issue.

Who is at recess, and what are they at recess from? I don't understand? Guess we'll have to for the murderer's tweet :/

From Erickson:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 3m3 minutes ago

Had a meeting this morning, apparently all I missed at #JodiArias #VerdictWatch was more "star chamber" antics...
B_Mdd6HVAAAYu33.jpg

:gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members