Not open for further replies.
Tweets:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 42s42 seconds ago

#JodiArias lawyers back in chambers

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 21s21 seconds ago

#JodiArias remains with MDLR

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 6s6 seconds ago

Lawyers went into chambers. #JodiArias

Don't they always give an hour or so notice before they read the verdict? Seems like they'd have to.

Interesting, that they left JA out with MDLR ..didn't bring her back to chamers/hall..where ever they are having their secret meeting

prediction: This is no verdict. This may be another juror question akin to "what happens if we are hung?" Hoping I am wrong.

Joey J on HLN, live shot outside the courthouse... of the building.

Ugh.

Glad to see Joey, though, love him to bits.

And now back to Hernandez.

Double ugh!

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 48s48 seconds ago
I am wondering if the jurors want to see testimony from the first go around, and then, read it or show video? lots possibilities #JodiArias

Please keep the personal comments to a minimum. There are just some things posters do not need to share. Thanks, Lambchop

BK mentioned that the two court stenographers who alternated during the trial were both present in the courtroom. If the jury needs testimony read back, I would think that each stenographer would be responsible for reading his/her own transcripts. I hope that's what the jury is asking for.

Normally the jury is not allowed to hear testimony read back.

My question is....if a juror is let go at this point will they put an alternate in and start the deliberations all over?

Yes.

No matter the verdict or hung, tissues ready. Im going to cry regardless. Ready for this to be over. Buh bye Jodi.

Really hope its verdict time!!

Tweets:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 43s43 seconds ago

Judge said verdict would live steam and networks are not notified...

But hung is not a verdict if its that...in #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 30s30 seconds ago

I am wondering if the jurors want to see testimony from the first go around, and then, read it or show video? lots possibilities #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 1m1 minute ago

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 13s13 seconds ago
The attys come back. All rise for the judge ! #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · now 12 seconds ago
#JodiArias judge and parties in court

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 55s 56 seconds ago
Judge said verdict would live steam and networks are not notified... But hung is not a verdict if its that...in #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 9s10 seconds ago
got two questions. no jury in the house. #JodiArias

No matter how this all ends my thoughts and prayers are with Travis' family. They have all stood tall and fought tooth and nail for justice for their beloved brother who was so cruelly ripped out of their lives.

I hope once the verdict is rendered all of them will now have time to grieve the loss of Travis.

They are one exceptional family and I know Travis' is smiling down from Heaven and is so proud of each and every one of them.

God bless them all.

I'd be crying now too if I were an Alexander. With every last due respect, IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS DIFFICULT, JURORS!!! I cannot imagine why a single one of them would feel an iota of pity for that malicious killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper