VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, I don't know how to ask this question as I am confused about what I'm trying to ask. But, when a verdict is reached and the jury enters the courtroom, do jurors usually look at the victim's family/supporters if a "positive" verdict has been reached? I've heard chatter about this before and I'm curious.

I've seen a few trials at verdict time but the cameras usually block out the jurors so I dont recall being able to watch how they react when they walk in.

I agree with the previous poster that most of them likely try to avoid any direct eye contact with either side. This is because no matter which verdict they choose, they know both sides are watching them all closely.
I am pretty certain most all of them try to stay neutral and not let it show how they voted.

The verdict gets read rather quickly once they re-enter the courtroom and I have heard their voices. They all usually respond firmly with their acknowledgements with the verdict as each one is asked if they agree with the verdict that was just read.

I'm not well versed on them or what happened. Are they the ones who said Travis was playing Jodi?

Unfortunately, although they had some misgivings, at that time they still thought JA was being truthful about her and TA's relationship. It wasn't until after Sky had talked to JA and from the sounds of it commiserated with her(girl to girl chat) to some extent and JA had agreed to wait to mention their chat to TA until Sky had had a chance to talk with TA about the whole situation(JA's unhappiness with not being number 1 in TA's life... ), that Sky had heard someone in the garage(iirc) and gone to check only to find JA in there blabbing to TA all about the chat her and Sky had had, in an effort to drive a wedge between TA and the Hugheses. Phew! That was a mouthful, but I think that kinda explains the beginning of the end.:/

To order this drink, you stay reclining in your seat and just yell towards the bar. :biggrin:

LMAO

:drink::drink::drink:

With that one, Im gonna call it a night. Night All.

Unfortunately, although they had some misgivings, at that time they still thought JA was being truthful about her and TA's relationship. It wasn't until after Sky had talked to JA and from the sounds of it commiserated with her(girl to girl chat) to some extent and JA had agreed to wait to mention their chat to TA until Sky had had a chance to talk with TA about the whole situation(JA's unhappiness with not being number 1 in TA's life... ), that Sky had heard someone in the garage(iirc) and gone to check only to find JA in there blabbing to TA all about the chat her and Sky had had, in an effort to drive a wedge between TA and the Hugheses. Phew! That was a mouthful, but I think that kinda explains the beginning of the end.:/
I've been there. Thankfully none of my friends were murdered, but I've certainly been taken in by someone I thought was sincere only to later realise they've got a screw loose and warning my friend to run very fast from the macadamia.

Paintr.
You have just won the internet.
How do you feeeel

< holds out mic. to painter>

Edited: to exclaim,
" I have a 700th post glow!"

Ok.. I don't know how but i came across the supposef pic of tas genitalia he sent to her. There is no way in Hades that's travis. Bobby juarez? Absolutely but travis? Not. at. All. Nail Shape and the distinctive wrinkling In the knuckles are a dead give away

Ok.. I don't know how but i came across the supposef pic of tas genitalia he sent to her. There is no way in Hades that's travis. Bobby juarez? Absolutely but travis? Not. at. All. Nail Shape and the distinctive wrinkling In the knuckles are a dead give away

That's not all that leads me to believe it wasn't TA, I increased the pixels the other day on a hunch and sure enough, there's dark curlies visible against what I presume is the thigh. :/

Sky mentioned how strange it was that Jodi had no friends. She proceeded to manipulate his friends and like you say drive a wedge and isolate Travis to better control him.

I was on a murder trial, but not a death penalty one. The trial lasted 4 days. The jury foreman gave us all a slip of paper and asked us to write down guilty/not guilty or undecided. We came back at 10 guilty and 2 undecided. It took us less than an hour to deliberate the other two. If I were on this case and we voted, lets say 8 to 4 or something close. Here is what I would say to those that wanted to spare her life.
1) I would hold up the photos of Travis and say, Imagine you or your wife/husband/child killed in this manner. How would you feel about the person that did this?
2) She planned to do this, hair change, gas cans, rental car, ect.
3) Used sex as a weapon to get him vulnerable in the shower, then struck cold and hard, without mercy, stabbing him 27 times, slit his neck ear to ear and shot him with a stolen gun from her own family.
4) made fake calls to the person she killed to hide her tracks among other things.
5) Told the police she would never hurt Travis, lied about being there, told the ninja story, then when caught in a lie admitted doing it, and try to blame the victim, that he somehow deserved to die at her hands in a brutal way.
6) Refuses to take responsibility for her for her actions and still shows no remorse for Travis or his family.
7) Continues to smear Travis, making false statements accusing him of being a spouse beater, pedophile and all around bad person. She was the one that figured Mormans were easy prey if she threw some sex at them, magic panties ring a bell?
8) Still, in her ego and mind, she thinks she will get away with it.
9)I pray the jury gives her death, then she can count down the days, but her death will be a lot less painful then Travis was.......

I would also add: What if Jodi were a man and Travis was a woman. How would you feel then?

That's not all that leads me to believe it wasn't TA, I increased the pixels the other day on a hunch and sure enough, there's dark curlies visible against what I presume is the thigh. :/

I wasnt brave enough to enlarge.. I saw it from a thumbnail lol

It was interesting and scary the

Ja sent an email to sky and Chris after she slaughtered Travis, to see or make sure (can't remember exact words) they were ok.

So letter to the Hughes letter to TA's family. What a monster

Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoegaarden would seem to be self-explanatory. It just names itself, doesn't it?

I beg your pardon sir?! :D You all forgot Dr.S...

I beg your pardon..... I named one Jack Samuels--the bar tender leaves the essential ingredients at home

The court minutes from 3/3/15 are still bugging the carp out of me. Did a couple of the jurors question why they didn't hear a finale about the computer *advertiser censored* & misconduct of the prosecution? John Smith never came back nor Dworkin. It was left in the air basically for them. Just guessing...again.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/032015/m6723569.pdf

That minute reflects a filing of 3-3-15 to tidy away a defense motion of 10/20/14. I don't see juror questions there.

That minute reflects a filing of 3-3-15 to tidy away a defense motion of 10/20/14. I don't see juror questions there.

No it doesn't state anything about a jurors question. It would be a release of evidence though for the jurors possibly. Like I said, I'm just guessing if it's something or just clearing up old matters. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aevans2025