VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I would love to be a fly on the wall of that jury room. I totally admire their dedication and hard work though.

Isn't that speculation. Hayden stated that there were 300 hours of footage and that they would make some of it available but not all of it because it was too much footage. Highlights, best parts he said.

I want to see it all. Not the edited version they want me to see..

Bringing over from last thread on phone ....

"What? Is that true? I can't afford that! Are we covered under the First Amendment (freedom of the press) ??? We should be able to watch the trial for free, since it would have been streamed for free."

I do not know of any state that does a live stream to the Internet free of charge . Does anyone else know otherwise ? I believe that the only video for this case is the charge of 20 dollars per day for the video iirc. They are video taping it and others can purchase it

I have started to follow the case of the boston marathon bombings and it is not released in video at all if it is a federal case.

:moo:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

You can get the crappy court video for $20 per day of testimony. If you want the media's high-quality video, I suppose you'll have to buy it for whatever they charge, assuming they're interested in selling it.

$20 per day sounds OK .. if the digital version is a similar cost then that's not going to be too bad, and considering the amount of time spend in sidebars and in chambers it might be reasonable to open a YouTube channel if we're allowed to broadcast it!

Seems OK to me. Normally when you have a hung jury in any other case, you can retry the case, so why not in the penalty phase of a murder trial?

You can get the crappy court video for $20 per day of testimony. If you want the media's high-quality video, I suppose you'll have to buy it for whatever they charge, assuming they're interested in selling it.

TH said they would have it on the Fox Phoenix 10 streaming you tube channel. :dunno:

Seems OK to me. Normally when you have a hung jury in any other case, you can retry the case, so why not in the penalty phase of a murder trial?

I think my issue is that one jury sees the whole trial and decided guilt and they could not even decide for death. Do you know if there are any statistics on how many times the second dp jury comes back with death?
I know that my feelings have nothing to do with law but It just feels hinky to me.

$20 per day sounds OK .. if the digital version is a similar cost then that's not going to be too bad, and considering the amount of time spend in sidebars and in chambers it might be reasonable to open a YouTube channel if we're allowed to broadcast it!

Haven't they ever heard of Netflix?! ;)

Isn't that speculation. Hayden stated that there were 300 hours of footage and that they would make some of it available but not all of it because it was too much footage. Highlights, best parts he said.

I wonder who will have to watch those 300 hours and pick out the highlights. Ouch.
Depending on the verdict, I'd be interested in seeing JA's testimony, The Bishop's and Deanna's "The only one doing the misleading.. Is you!" at JW.

You are a braver soul than I ... I'll be leaving this case and JA behind in the dust and hope never to hear about her again ... I'm so done with her ... may she rot painfully cell by cell for what she has done!

You are a braver soul than I ... I'll be leaving this case and JA behind in the dust and hope never to hear about her again ... I'm so done with her ... may she rot painfully cell by cell for what she has done!

Ha I want to see it for myself what this jury saw and was exposed to and not.
The thought of seeing her is not appealing for me. But I would like to see the impact statements again and watch juan again.

I know many of you aren't fans but Jeff Gold will have sky on and they are taking questions for her. Should be interesting.

I still think they should be free to public. Especially Arizona natives. They already paid for the trial.

If we're all impatient waiting days for this verdict, imagine how JA will feel waiting years in prison for her appeals. We may be disappointed with the outcome, as she may be for hers...

I know many of you aren't fans but Jeff Gold will have sky on and they are taking questions for her. Should be interesting.

None of my links work. Can you please provide the link to stream again? :) TIA!

I LOVE when &quot;modsnip&quot; is used in a sentence. <br />
<br />
....carry on. [emoji4]<br/>

Ok-I have to admit it drives me crazy! Probably because I always assume I missed getting to read something "good" since I'm always trying to play catch up on reading these threads!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member