VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said on Twitter (just an average person) that the extra security could be because they have gave the DP? Who knows

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or because they didn't and they are afraid people will go nuts, although from what I heard, not very many spectators are there. I hope you're right though and I'm wrong.

My stomach is churning, and I feel like I'm going to :puke:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 1m1 minute ago
Got a couple of phone calls asking me to do Nancy Grace show tonight -I'd rather drag a razor blade over my eyeball #jodiarias #3tvarias

From MW:
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 38s39 seconds ago

Got a couple of phone calls asking me to do Nancy Grace show tonight

-I'd rather drag a razor blade over my eyeball #jodiarias #3tvarias

:hilarious: lol !

Someone said on Twitter (just an average person) that the extra security could be because they have gave the DP? Who knows

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But no one is supposed to know that yet. Maybe security because of all those tweeted 'death threats'. Can't get a gun in court, supposedly, so maybe these particular ninjas send death waves through cell phones?

OMG It better not be a hung jury...uuuggg I'm worried.

BK

noticed 3 plainclothed security officers arrive. There's a buzz in air...

, the judge's assistant, just went inside.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
“@mikewatkiss3tv: Got a couple of phone calls asking me to do Nancy Grace show tonight -I'd rather drag a razor blade over my eyeball”
---

I knew I liked this guy.

Please tell me that the judge would not tell JA what the verdict is before the public knows! I want her expression caught on tape!

I heard that's not true. They were allowed but chose not to be there, maybe by Jodi's instruction or the attorneys. I think the defense wanted to give the impression that they were locked out but I heard they could have stayed.

I don't see how it couldn't be true. The Arias family are not considered family members of the victim. They are just considered to be court watchers along with the rest of the gallery. I don't think they have a constitutional right to be inside the courtroom during times like this.

JMO

Joey reported he thinks the jury is in the courtroom. Did he get it right???

What's going on? I was outside watching our water rising.

HLN is reporting now that the Jury is now in the courtroom.

Joey reported he thinks the jury is in the courtroom. Did he get it right???

Wait? Im watching Joey on HLN and I havent heard that

Okay im REALLY getting mad. If JSS announces the verdict in a court sealed proceeding.. thats it for me

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin · 2m2 minutes ago
When a verdict is reached we'll stream it LIVE on @abc15 #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 1m1 minute ago
Got a couple of phone calls asking me to do Nancy Grace show tonight -I'd rather drag a razor blade over my eyeball #jodiarias #3tvarias
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha......don't blame you buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper