VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago

#jodiarias is NOT special. This case is a high profile death penalty case. Judge Perry never excluded public from Casey Anthony trial
Not special, just different in a special kinda way...

From Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

I am getting tired of the public being excluded from State v #JodiArias.
We know nothing and are locked out of the court again. #FOUL

Jeffrey may be tired of it, but we here at WS are actually so used to it , we have devised a strategy to literally DIG information out of this trial.

What we do is we have over 300 people simultaneously monitoring every single Tweet, News Story, Facebook Post, Blog Post, and Gossip Column we can find, and the minute even the slightest rumor surfaces, we share it with our group.

Then the group puts on their "Sluething Hats", and we all hash it over non-stop until we come to a concensus what it meant.

The method works great. Its just sad we have to do that. :)

You don't think she should be released immediately, with a written apology in hand from the State for wasting her precious princess time. Make no mistake, my dear, you are a capital H HATER!!

Hey, there's people here even on WS this morning who think we are haters and want vengeance just because we want Death for her...:notgood:

Casey didn't think to ask for it, but she got to keep a juror who refused to judge!!! Thanks not for that Judge Perry!!!

Well in the grand scheme of things it wasn't as if that lone juror was the hold up. The ENTIRE panel was messed up.

TexMex, thank you for posting all these pics of Travis "through the years". It's nice to see more than just the few photos of him that have been shown on HLN.

I remember watching an episode of The Real World back in the mid 90's and one of the guys on the show was obsessed with ironing his clothes. He explained that he never had nice clothes when he was a kid growing up, and now he wants to look as nice as possible all the time. I see that same ideal in Travis with him wanting to make the best for himself in everything he did. So, so sad and tragic that was taken away from him. :(

That didn't even make sense. The judge held a secret hearing without informing the press of what was going on and then called them back in only for them to see how she is handling oher cases and to be told we will call you if anything happens? What on earth? Does the judge get off on keeping people guessing or something?

Well in the grand scheme of things it wasn't as if that lone juror was the hold up. The ENTIRE panel was messed up.

and they were so proud of themselves when they came back with a "not guilty"!

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 4m4 minutes ago

Jury returns. #jodiarias

I believe in open court rooms with live coverage, but "tweeting every jury's move by min.. They need to have a private enterance/exit/ bathrooms, a breakroom with snacks by order or snack machines.. order lunch in.. and etc

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 4m4 minutes ago

8 jurors just walked back into deliberation room. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago

#JodiArias jurors walk back into deliberation room after break looking grim.

I believe in open court rooms with live coverage, but "tweeting every jury's move by min.. They need to have a private enterance/exit/ bathrooms, a breakroom with snacks by order or snack machines.. order lunch in.. and etc

Jeffrey may be tired of it, but we here at WS are actually so used to it , we have devised a strategy to literally DIG information out of this trial.

What we do is we have over 300 people simultaneously monitoring every single Tweet, News Story, Facebook Post, Blog Post, and Gossip Column we can find, and the minute even the slightest rumor surfaces, we share it with our group.

Then the group puts on their "Sluething Hats", and we all hash it over non-stop until we come to a concensus what it meant.

The method works great. Its just sad we have to do that. :)

His point is no one should HAVE to do that. And all the sleuthing in the world won't inform us what just transpired in the courtroom.

Instead we have all sorts of speculation and guessing.

Sheesh there was no verdict I guess. Ridiculous. Gosh I have been sitting here for hours waiting and waiting lol

From Hayden:
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 2m2 minutes ago

All media experts here criticizing the way judge is handling proceedings.
Not allowing public access, they say, unusual. #JodiArias

:seeya: Tell us something NEW, Troy ... we already know that ... lol !

Well thank goodness and bless their hearts, now us lesser humans can breathe easier knowing we aren't the only ones criticizing the absolutely crazy BS going on in this AZ courtroom**as she says dripping with sarcasm**

That didn't even make sense. The judge held a secret hearing without informing the press of what was going on and then called them back in only for them to see how she is handling oher cases and to be told we will call you if anything happens? What on earth? Does the judge get off on keeping people guessing or something?

So confused as well. Got my baby from daycare and raced home because I saw commotion in this thread, now I'm lost!

Hey, there's people here even on WS this morning who think we are haters and want vengeance just because we want Death for her...:notgood:

I haven't seen any of that.

(and I was just teasing, you know that, right?)
I am 99.9% snark.

Yeah, but the people who rave how much better of a judge Judge Perry was than Judge Stephens, fail to realize that Perry blew it with jury selection by caving to the DT and they didn't get a Guilty verdict, JSS did!

JSS is elected correct? How, in AZ can one be debenched (impeached) for not abiding by the constitution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010