Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath day
Is fair and wise and good and gay.

With foreman William "I'm not blaming the dead guy" Zervakos in charge and on record saying the DP is reserved for serial killers only, there was no way the first jury, who Zervakos declared were hung to JSS after less than 8 hrs., could have returned a unanimous verdict imo. I hope Zervakos is capable of feeling some shame as this jury diligently works for a consensus, but I doubt he's capable of it.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago
.@AdriannaAmato just reminded me of all the crazy things that have happened down here today...none #JodiArias related.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
A homeless guy serenaded photog @rick_leabo with what I think was Sam Smith.

A woman announced to me that she was the "daughter of jesus" and that we better watch it.

And finally, a guy asked me for an apple then gave me a two minute air guitar solo on the courthouse steps. You all should sit here sometime

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Also, @rick_leabo watched a woman brag about not being indicted, walk 50 feet, start a fight and get hauled back in to the courthouse.

Now that's what I call pertinent information. :thumb:

I have to tell you that I find the second shot at the death penalty a waste of money and time. I know that will bother people. But I think the people who should decide on the DP are the ones who sat through the trial every day. If they don't find for death, then that should be it.

I so agree with you....this is such a waste...

Cathy @courtchatter · 30s 30 seconds ago
Jurors walk back to jury room.

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath day
Is fair and wise and good and gay.

good thing they don't deliberate on Fridays

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 37s37 seconds ago
Jurors are back and the women look as if they could have been crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

jurors coming back from break. look either bored or tired. #JodiArias

This is probably the same juror who had a red face the other day. It could be from embarrassment or just flushed from having all eyes on him. My son's face flushes all the time for different reasons.

could also be Rosacea...

Luka Magnotta's jury took 8 days of sequestered deliberations to come back with a guilty verdict. And they had a tape of the killing, dismembering, cannibalism and other horrific acts he did to the Chinese exchange student, Luka tapped the whole thing and put it on the Internet and fled to Paris from Canada.
He plead guilty, but insane.

At least no one can say this jury didn't try. This is their 5th day trying to get a unanimous verdict. I'd want to throw the towel in by now myself after 5 days of this.

jurors coming back from break. look either bored or tired.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Jurors are back and the women look as if they could have been crying

Impressions are just that. Always people think different things.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 37s37 seconds ago
Jurors are back and the women look as if they could have been crying #jodiarias #3tvarias

jurors coming back from break. look either bored or tired. #JodiArias

Look at these two tweets, reporting the same event. Bored, tired or crying? It's so odd how people can look at the same thing and have such differing reports.

I think that's it JSS will say it's too late now, because you know .. working for just a few hours a day is about her limit.

Luka Magnotta's jury took 8 days of sequestered deliberations to come back with a guilty verdict. And they had a tape of the killing, dismembering, cannibalism and other horrific acts he did to the Chinese exchange student, Luka tapped the whole thing and put it on the Internet and fled to Paris from Canada.
He plead guilty, but insane.

That was a difficult decision though. He was already diagnosed with schizophrenia before the horrific murder and they had to decide if he was criminally insane or not.

[video=youtube;nnTspl2mnxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnTspl2mnxY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member