VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
screen-shot-2013-04-15-at-5-32-03-pm.png

My hope is that JA is sitting in her little room worried sick about what the jury has decided for her punishment. I hope that she realizes that this is the end of her special treatment. I hope that the jury decided on death, not just because that is what I feel she deserves, but to finally make her understand that no one believed her lies.

God bless the Alexander family. This will finally bring them some closure on the trial and JA's carp that they have had to endure. Then they can go about the healing process.

MOO

Nancy Grace talking on HLN.

Wonder if JSS will ask Jodi to stand when the verdict is read. Last trial, she didn't.

I think so too. They likely reached a decision yesterday and decided to sleep on it. They came in early I think.

Either way, the killer's almost 7 year reign as the Queen Bee at the county lockup is over. Her fun is over.

If she gets a chance to do interviews, it'll be interesting to see how she spins whatever the verdict into being exactly what she wants. If its life she'll say she's been vindicated as a DV victim, if its death it'll be the ultimate freedom.

I hope no one tries to offer her airtime. Now if the Alexander's wished to do so that's another thing altogether.

Oh lord, NG in full breaking news mode!

I just got an email from the Beth Karas site : verdict reached. Wow, so early I didn't even think court had started yet?

I just hope that no matter what the outcome is that the Alexander family can start moving forward in their healing process. Bless them for all they've been through.

It's gonna be the death penalty........hence all the security and preparation.

I know this might sound arrogant of me,petty of me but if its death, I hope Jodi has a freak out moment, goes bonkers and she gets zapped with the stun belt..then I hope the judge really gives her a tounge lashing and verbal beat down

William Pitts retweeted
12 News ‏@12News 3m3 minutes ago

"Verdict" implies there is not a hung jury in #JodiArias. Either life in prison or death. #12News

my fox 10 keeps freezing up. Does anyone have another streaming site?

TIA

William Pitts retweeted

12 News ‏@12News · 4m4 minutes ago
"Verdict" implies there is not a hung jury in #JodiArias. Either life in prison or death. #12News

I know this might sound arrogant of me,petty of me but if its death, I hope Jodi has a freak out moment, goes bonkers and she gets zapped with the stun belt..then I hope the judge really gives her a tounge lashing and verbal beat down

its not petty....ive been hoping for this through the whole trial :floorlaugh:

I hope that Travis's family can finally find some semblance of finality and peace and move on with their lives, no matter what the verdict is.

Wouldn't it be true when, yesterday pm, the jury sent note to judge and they had a closed courtroom session, IF the jury announced they were a hung jury and done deliberating, then the judge, attorney's and anyone in the courtroom at that time would know that it was a hung jury and we might now be waiting for that public announcement??

IF so, could Juan have given the TA family a heads up yesterday? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member