VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we know for sure that JSS will allow cameras to stream LIVE the verdict from court?

How on earth can a source know what the jurors were thinking? If that's true (which I doubt), then something is way wrong. Deliberations are supposed to be secret.

Maybe the jury questions gave the "sources" some idea of where the jury was on a verdict?

It's 3am here. I woke up at the right time.

My heart is with the Alexander family and Travis. Justice.

I'll bet JSS knew there was a verdict yesterday when she called the Alexanders, the defense team and Jaun into the courtroom and shut out the media. The Alexanders left shortly thereafter.

This judge and her secrecy and drama is just disgusting.

Prayers for the jurors, the Alexander family and friends of Travis.
Huge thanks to the jurors for whatever decision they came to.

I'm just glad this will finally be over with, either way.

The TA family still has a long road ahead of them, as the trial and penalty phase have served as distractions but once it's done those distractions will fall away. and TA is still gone and that spot still remains empty.

It's DP. They could have thrown in the towel early yesterday but pushed through.

I think so too. They likely reached a decision yesterday and decided to sleep on it. They came in early I think.

Either way, the killer's almost 7 year reign as the Queen Bee at the county lockup is over. Her fun is over.

If she gets a chance to do interviews, it'll be interesting to see how she spins whatever the verdict into being exactly what she wants. If its life she'll say she's been vindicated as a DV victim, if its death it'll be the ultimate freedom.

Where is Steely Dan?!

He went back to bed because he was not feeling well.

BatSignal.jpg

Has it been reported if anyone from Jury #1 or the jurors who were "released" from Jury #2 are in the courtroom? TIA

Holy smokes today's the day. Thoughts with the Alexander family.

Is it possible they told JSS they were hung yesterday and she met with the Alexander's in court to discuss so she could sentence her this morning?

surely, this jury came to a decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members