VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: A plane skidded off the runway upon landing at LaGuardia.

Yay I hope it's delayed so I can go listen on Sirius lol

I've got it up on my Apple TV perfect timing my daughter is taking a nap and I just got out of the shower

Travis and media rows full. Five people on Arias. Public not in yet

From Cathy:
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 47s48 seconds ago

Media rows are full.

#TravisAlexander rows are full.

#jodiarias rows, 5 people.

Public has not been allowed in yet for their rows.

Either way, I'm so glad this is finally over for the Alexander family. Let's hope we don't hear anything from the murderess for a long time to come. I'm really split as to what I'm hoping for.

MOO

I'm afraid that LinasK is going to miss this. I sent her a message but what good will that do if she isn't here on Websleuths. :(

I signed up for alerts but am still waiting.....! Except for WS I wouldn't know

Lost my seal on all links to live court.. GAh. yes I have multiple ones open.. :)

Troy Hayden said the jury sent a note late yesterday to the judge. This concerns me. The note could have said they are hung. He said the judge told them it would be announced this morning.
I was worried about something like this last night when all the commotion and then everyone left..made me wonder if Judge didnt decide to just wait till today to do what ever ...Not it appears that is so...Not feeling really good about all of this honestly.

Oh no! Anyone know how to reach Linask outside of WS?

My first instinct is to say "oh, don't cry!", but you do what you need to do. This is a very emotional time and crying is a good way to release emotion. *Here's a tissue.*
I just can't even imagine how his family is dealing with this... My mom is up in heaven with Travis so I know she's hugging him tight.

Cannot find the blasted remote....my kids have struck again and they are at school. Will be questioned when they get home.

I've got it up on my Apple TV perfect timing my daughter is taking a nap and I just got out of the shower
Glad everything worked out, especially the nap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member