VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 19s19 seconds ago

Jury deliberated for 26.5 hours by our count. #JodiArias

Was it last night when a tweet came out saying she stopped the deliberation clock? Maybe they had made their decision then....

NG said Jodi Arias mother just arrived, that may explain what were waiting for.....

Jodi Arias...the Fatal Attraction female of her decade. Her only claim to fame. A big UGH. She can have it.

I cannot believe they are doing this before they have usually even started. Husband had to come wake me up because I woke up way early and then fell back to sleep!!! Wishing for what most of us want.....Jodi in isolation for the rest of her life!!!

Troy Hayden said the jury sent a note late yesterday to the judge. This concerns me. The note could have said they are hung. He said the judge told them it would be announced this morning.

Oh sheesh I think that means they are still hung.

Troy Hayden just said it could be delayed 20 or so minutes due to JSS taking care of other cases.

I'm afraid that LinasK is going to miss this. I sent her a message but what good will that do if she isn't here on Websleuths. :(

Dave Hall on with Nancy Grace

Love what he is saying! While I strongly believe she deserves the dp, he said that if she doesn't get it, all she is doing is prolonging her death and she will meet her maker. But also saying that if this case doesnt get the dp what do you have to do to get the dp in America.

For those interested in a bigger screen HLN has had no commercials since coverage started. There aren't banners all across the screen.

I have PTSD from the Casey Anthony trial. This moment still makes me sick even though I know she's already been convicted! I want her dead, but I'm very happy unlike CA she was convicted.

I am so glad the courthouse steps are empty.

I think it will be hung. Whatever happens, this penalty trial was based on a whole lot of lies, from the defense. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stouts4life