VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sums it up perfectly. After watching (and reading here) for years, there's not much else to say while waiting than, "OMG."

Prayers are also for the jury. How difficult it must be to make such a weighty decision--- without anything resembling all the facts. I so wish they knew all that there is to know about the case. I don't envy them. Not even a little.

My hope is that the weight of a decision for the DP prompted them to take a night to sleep on it--and that they awoke at peace with that decision.
I'm just repeating 'Please...please...please...please...' on a loop. I can't even think anything else.

Dear judge,

If this is a hung jury, please have some respect for the family and set sentencing for next week. Don't make them wait another month, they don't deserve this.

I will be very surprised if she gets the DP.I am just glad this will be finally over for TA family.

Is Nancy crying? I'm listening on the radio

It's about time Sandy shows some emotion other than smiling, chit chatting during court, etc. But she is NOT showing emotion because she knows what the verdict is.

Troy on Fox just said he got a tip last night that something was happening so he got there early. How is it that they get tips? How does that work?

Gahh my house is deteriorating around me as my two year old tornado goes through but I cant put my phone down or stop watching! What NG is saying about TA looking at himself in the mirror as he was dying...shivers...I hope we get an expiration date for JA today.

Nancy Grace getting histrionic as she tells how Travis died :dramaqueen:

Geeez, it's going to be time for lunch break before this gets going...

After the verdict, I'm thinking I'll be just as happy never to see or hear about JSS as I will JA. JMVHO

if you don't want to listen to NG, youtube has live feed with commentary on phoenix 10

someone go to Mcdonalds and get those alternates in the court room !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama