VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am calling it. LWOP. I can't see the judge letting them hang without further strong instruction to go back and try harder. And I don't see DP after the jury indicated they were struggling the other day.

Don't forget Paul Sanders is my guest tonight on True Crime Radio.

Paul is at the courthouse and will report on all the behind the scenes drama tonight at 8:00 PM Eastern.

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com then at a few minutes past 8 PM Eastern TONIGHT (and every Thursday) click on the "Listen Now" tab to hear the show live on iHeart Radio.

CHATROOM opens at 7:30 PM TONIGHT

HLN is saying they are waiting for the alternate jurors to arrive.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Judge Stephens has now left the bench. The wait continues...#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 4m4 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
A number of former jurors from 1st Arias trial are with Travis Alexander's family.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

From MW:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 6s7 seconds ago

#jodiarias enters packed court room to hear if she lives or dies #3tvarias

It's hard for me to have sympathy for her. She tried selling false letters to the Natuonal Enquirer. Not to mention other things she did. I get that she did it for her daughter, but where's the remorse?

Good heavens, how did this lady ever make it her to college and law school classes on time? Time management challenged. Sorry....just impatient!

Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · now 3 seconds ago
3 #jodiarias jury alternates just entered courtroom and are sitting in front of jury box.

This right here is torture. The last few minutes.. TORTURE>
It is! And the weird thing is, I wouldn't mind her getting LWOP. It's just that I want the moment to come when she just goes away. When she disappears and is ignored and no one has to think about her any more.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias mom Sandy has her head down fidgeting with her nails. No matter what you think of her, her daughter is about to learn her fate
0 replies 1 retweet 17 favorites

I'm sorry, my feelings are reserved for the victim and HIS family right now!

Good heavens, how did this lady ever make it her college and law school classes on time? Time management challenged. Sorry....just impatient!

It has nothing to do with her. They were waiting on the alternate jurors.

This court system seems to be all about the drama!

NG showing the "No jury will convict me" clip.

How's that working for you, Jodi?

Hate being on hold... okay, alternates have arrived per NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling