VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't... those sobs from the family. WTF didn't you see that proved DP, jurors???

A travesty, this whole thing. And the murderer refuses to look at his family.

Just sick. Sick sick sick.

Willmott hugging and patting the murderer.

Why the hell is Jodi Arias being given her request for 30 more days before sentencing????? She is really enjoying making this last as long as possible. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Juan sounds pissed, I'm heartbroken. This is so wrong to torment the family of Travis

Had Jodi been a man doing this to a woman there would be NO hesitation to put him to death.
Just said this exact same thing to a friend through text.

A MAN would have received a death sentence the FIRST time around.

Unfortunately, I saw this coming, so I'm really not shocked.

Prayers for Travis' family. :rose:

I think that they did the best they could and that is that. She will get LWOP and she will live in PRISON for ever. Not jail. PRison.

Ugh...there are no words. Thoughts and prayers are with the Alexander family. I'm going to keep my mouth shut for the time being for fear of getting in trouble.

I bet JSS will let her have Life with a chance of Parole. Knowing the way this trial has gone

This is ridiculous. The Alexander's have been put through so much ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But that modsnip goose is COOKED. she will have no support, no endless pockets to pay for appeals. She will go to perryville and will lock away forever.

My heart bleeds for the Alexander's. I'm sure if we combined all our sadness that we feel right now wouldn't even come close to what they are feeling. I can't believe this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks to judge sherry, this is what she wanted all along!!!!! the judge planned for this all along!

NG says Judge, why don't you just sentence her now- you've had since 2008 to think about it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee