VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, I have no words that I can post here for that juror. I will, however, scream them into my walls and ceiling here at home. And they are aimed at the judge, too.

JMO.

I bet it was that damn juror.

She should have told the judge before they even started deliberations that she couldn't vote for the death penalty even when it is warranted.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 1m1 minute ago
Older Hispanic woman was alleged hold out. Took breaks alone. Had domestic violence in her past. Husband did prison time. #jodiarias

WOW ... if true, sounds like she bought into the crappy DT storyline, hook, line and sinker! :banghead:

Here's an example of "justice gone wrong." Wife killer in my state -- stabbed his pregnant wife to death (baby left in crib). Took years to get him arrested and to trial. 11-1 for guilt. THEN, instead of retrying the case, the DA offered him an 'Alford Plea' in which he pleads guilty but gets to say he didn't do the crime AND with time served he'll be out in 4 years!

Getting convicted of 1st degree murder and getting sentenced to life in prison is a win, no matter how much people think it isn't. It is!

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 1m1 minute ago
Older Hispanic woman was alleged hold out. Took breaks alone. Had domestic violence in her past. Husband did prison time. #jodiarias
BBM - Was this juror #1, you know the one that Geffner kept leaning towards when answering questions? Well, she's a complete modsnip if she thinks that this killer was an actual domestic violence victim. :facepalm:

What was really sickening was all three of them, KN, JW and MDLR all stood there and smirked when he said "victory", then walked away.

Maria even gave a dirty look to the Alexanders as they sobbed in court

well if it's 11-1 split than I don't blame the jury, but I do blame the ONE juror AND the judge and I want to know WHY that ONE juror would not budge. What was the mitigator that outweighed what she did? Tell me please!

BBM - Was this juror #1, you know the one that Geffner kept leaning towards when answering questions? Well, she's a complete modsnip if she thinks that this killer was an actual domestic violence victim. :facepalm:

I'm guessing she's the one.

If this is true I am sickened. I am a liberal American, not even for the death penalty but made an exception in this case and to find out it was 11-1. I wish we found out it was 6-6 or 7-5 but 11-1... that close. I am sickened... so maddening. Couldn't the judge have thrown that juror off and put an alternate in there? Man, this sucks.

I am just devastated. The Alexanders were so close to having true justice for their brother and this ONE jury snatch it away from them forever.

I'm heartbroken for the Alexanders that this lone woman held out

True but at least 11 jurors wanted death for Arias. Travis was a good and decent man and most people believe that. Small comfort.

B_Wh_fjVEAAZqZJ.jpg

via Tammy rose

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_Wh_fjVEAAZqZJ.jpg

Why was she on jury!!!

I did not know this....

Immediately after the murder, Jodi had dinner and drinks with friends including Dave Hall.

I am just devastated. The Alexanders were so close to having true justice for their brother and this ONE jury snatch it away from them forever.

I know. This is so horrible. I can't even believe this. It's so devastating.

No I think it's the one we all thought, the trauma nurse and the one who I think cried during Nurmi's closing.

11-1.

It was 11-1. I cannot even.

I wish this holdout had been replaced. If she refused to deliberate from the start they should have reported her.

I am so angry right now! I. AM. SO. ANGRY. that this empty, worthless, soulless, manipulative, demon of an excuse of a woman who almost decapitated Travis because of her jealousy has once again managed to escape sentencing by a jury of her peers. These jurors will feel like <modsnip by me> when they google this vile woman whose name I refuse to type.

I've kept my mouth shut about this judge thus far but no more. This fiasco run by JSS was the worst trial I've ever seen in my life and I've seen some doozies. It's no wonder the jury was fatigued and ready to call it quits after the way she has strung out this trial for months on end. Like NG said, JSS has had since 2008 to get this over with. She is not an effective Judge IMO. And I'm of a good mind to write her a polite letter telling her so. What a waste....HUGE waste. (quote from another murderess whose name I refuse to type.) JSS will probably sentence the wicked one to Life with posssibilty of Parole, I am convinced of that now! Wicked one will probably slaughter another man if she feels crossed when released and JSS will own it if she gives LWP.

Rant over and hopefully i don't get banned from WS. My opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978