Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just praying for Travis' family, may the gods give them strength

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!@#$!! I start work exactly at 930

We're getting excited at the label of verdict as potentially indicating they didn't hang and voted for the DP in convincing the holdouts.

But, what if the lifers convinced the DPers to switch?!?! I hate this trial!!!!

No way, if this is a true verdict it is Death IMO. Just hope this isn't a repeat of the last jury saying they had a verdict but it ended up "no unanimous decision"

:please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please::please: Please let it be an actual verdict!!!!!!!!

Actually a personality disorder is a diagnosis but not a mental illness. There is no real treatment for it and most do not respond to therapy.

I'm confused.... so since they have reached a verdict, does this for sure mean they are 12/12 together with the decision or could the verdict be they are hung???

I know!!!! So confused!!!!

I'm confused.... so since they have reached a verdict, does this for sure mean they are 12/12 together with the decision or could the verdict be they are hung???

The first sentencing verdict stated that they could not reach a unanimous verdict--so yes. They could be hung.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 5m5 minutes ago
Verdict will be read at 9:30 mst. #jodiarias

Doesn't it seem early for all the parties to be assembling at the courthouse? It's just past 8:30, right? Don't deliberations usually begin at 9:30 with jurors arriving @9:00 or later?

I bet they knew yesterday, and chose to wait until this morning to read it. :twocents:

VERDICT!!! OMG! Finally! My text said it would be read at 9:30. I can't believe that I have to leave the house in a few. Whatever the verdict is, it's going to be a crazy day. Take care everyone!

According to Cathy there's a verdict!!!!!!!! I'm on my phone at the Dr so can't post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez