VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arg! I just got the text, but I'm sitting in urgent care waiting to be seen. Bless the Alexanders!

We have a verdict???? I am out and feel like I'm going to cru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just enough time to take dogs out and kids out to play a bit in the snow before heading in to warm up and watch verdict.

People that are asking...links to live streams are in the second post of the thread.

My thoughts are with the Alexander's and their friends. I will be here, but lurking so as to not bog the thread down. For once I agree that the chit chat should be :silenced: for now.

I couldn't sleep last night I have been up since 0200HST I feel like I already heard the verdict.

I dreamed last night that it was a DP verdict. Such a clear dream and I couldn't fall back asleep. I knew there would be a verdict first thing! I'll be ok with either verdict so long as the Judge gives no parole if it is life!

I say it's a death verdict. I don't think there is any way the ones who wanted DP would change mind to vote life. I pray I'm right.

Omg I'm so nervousssssss. I hope they aren't hung :(

I'm here! Thank you Nash Bridges! I was sleeping in for once in a LONG time! I am so honored to be here with you all- sending prayers for the family!

I am thinking the secret court meeting yesterday is when they knew they had one.

The first sentencing verdict stated that they could not reach a unanimous verdict--so yes. They could be hung.

I was just sitting here thinking about last time and that's exactly what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalalala