VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she must be flipping out in the other room.

Suck it up, Cupcake. She did the crime, accept the consequences.

NG just announced that they are waiting on two alternate jurors?

ETA: Cupcake is not a reference to you, just wanted to add that! Emotions are high <3

So judge handed counsel a piece of paper and showed it to them after Willmott left smiling and Juan took the family into the side room. That note may read hung jury.

If that happens, make the delivery person come in and watch. LOL

oh i have 3 streams up.fox10 and wild on the laptop and cbs on my phone to take with me incase they turn up.
bit embarrassing if its read when they are here and i burst into tears :floorlaugh:

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Judge did not give us a time frame, just waiting on alternates. She is taking her last item on the docket right now. #jodiari

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter · 42s42 seconds ago
Judge did not give us a time frame, just waiting on alternates. She is taking her last item on the docket right now. #jodiarias

Listening to Troy Hayden... he sure seems to feel something for CMJA. She could manipulate the heck out of him. He better move on and change his number.

I did not get that AT ALL!!!!

Nancy Grace reporting on HLN live (listening on Sirius XM) that they are waiting on 2 alternates)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter 9s9 seconds ago

They now let in members of the public. Verdict should be soon. #TravisAlexander
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter 50s50 seconds ago

Judge did not give us a time frame, just waiting on alternates. She is taking her last item on the docket right now. #jodiarias

and her starring role will be over. After all these years, that's what needs most to happen. It needs to be OVER. For the family especially.

Well.....no matter what happens, try not to let this upset us. It is what it is and JA should still go to prison for a long time.

THANKS EVERYONE AT WS for helping be part of this trial. Its been quite a ride

Delta. CNN live with coverage at airport. Snowing hard.

OMG....I cant handle all this stress at once.

I heard only minor injuries so far. The plane wreck looks bad though.
At Laguardia in NY

It slid off runway and is up against a fence. People climbing out on wing

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
They now let in members of the public. Verdict should be soon. #TravisAlexander

Fox reporting the hold up is they are waiting for alternate jurors. They definitely deserve to witness this. I hope the alternates get what they wanted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove