VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray if it's Life that the judge immediately makes the sentence without parole and we don't have to go through another hearing on that. Please, please, judge make it immediately without parole.

Huh, why?

So they can be there for the verdict? So they can know that a verdict has been reached and their service is no longer needed? Because it is standard procedure? One or more of those? I have no idea. I just know that JSS said they were waiting on the alternates to arrive.

So judge handed counsel a piece of paper and showed it to them after Willmott left smiling and Juan took the family into the side room. That note may read hung jury.

Nah. It is probably just an essential document or a copy of the jury form they had to fill out. but no answer.

So glad kids are at school and I am home uninterrupted to be here for this. Please please please verdict and what the majority is hoping for.

Just changed to HLN, my daughter is having a total fit because I cut off doc mc stuffins but I want to SEE this!!

Maybe JW was smiling because she has a few more minutes before her client knows her fate :waiting:

Justice for Travis and peace for his loving family!

So they can be there for the verdict? So they can know that a verdict has been reached and their service is no longer needed? Because it is standard procedure? One or more of those? I have no idea. I just know that JSS said they were waiting on the alternates to arrive.

Who knows? It could just be courtesy.

Praying for all those who love and miss Travis, most especially his siblings who have been put through hell. I just want some measure of peace, comfort and healing for them. Hugs to all of you who have invested in justice for Travis.

@TrialDiariesJ: Sandy is emotional right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

First show of emotion from mom.

Could be she was just told her little girl will not be put to death.

My heart is beating right out of my chest!!!
Please let there be Justice for Travis so he could finally rest easy. <3

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Sandy is emotional right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

atie Conner retweeted
Elizabeth Erwin &#8207;@elizabetherwin 3m3 minutes ago

A couple former jurors from the last #JodiArias trial in court, sitting with the Alexander family.
0 replies 18 retweets 34 favorites
Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq 30s30 seconds ago

I guess I'm color blind because Willmott's teal jacket looks sort or Travis blue to me today in #jodiarias
0 replies 0 retweets 8 favorites
Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago

Sandy is emotional right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm reading on twitter that people should have sympathy for JA's mother because she is about to find out if her daughter will die. Really? :waitasec: She has known for 7 years that this day would come. It isn't like it is a big shock or unexpected.

Travis' family didn't have any time to prepare for his brutal death.

So, for me, no - I have no sympathy for her. At all.

:gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members