**Verdict watch weekend discussion thread** 3/3-4/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if I want to spend the next 30+ yrs behind bars! (no offense). :jail:

We had a cook-out yesterday for one of our daughters birthday. My sons in law brought up the JLY trial, asking 'what I thought about it.' As I explained the evidence and my thoughts I saw a bit of fear creep into their eyes. :fence: Oh they know I'd hunt them down like dogs were anything to happen to one of our daughters. :floorlaugh:

Speaking of running on fumes and praying you make it to a gas station, one of our own did just that on Fri afternoon, and it wasn't me! :D I noted Gracie Calhoun was not working at the gas station, but I can't say if they had working video cameras or not.

I really liked Ms. Hensley. She reminds me a lot of my Aunt. Sweet, humorous and a pure Southern lady. :)

imo

I liked her too. And she described the Young neighbors gray mini-van/small suv quite well in her testimony.

Speaking of running on fumes and praying you make it to a gas station, one of our own did just that on Fri afternoon, and it wasn't me! :D I noted Gracie Calhoun was not working at the gas station, but I can't say if they had working video cameras or not.

yep done that several times myself over the years, mainly because I had my mind on other things and did not realize my gas was low.

I liked her too. And she described the Young neighbors gray mini-van/small suv quite well in her testimony.

She did, and she is one spirited lady. She is also a huge flirt. She really liked the men who came to question her, a lot! She certainly didn't feel harassed, though I can't say the same for the guys who visited her. :floorlaugh:

Thanks. I thought he wrote her number on the mapquest directions he printed off.

Was that it? I thought it was in his atlas. JTF, where did he write Meredith's number down, the atlas or the mapquest??? I'm curious now. :what:

Gracielee,
I think some don't get your point here, not me. I fully understand what u are referring to.

I don't think JY is holding the atlas, from the photo that is posted, what he is holding in his hands is opened to a 90 degree angle and both parts do not seem to be of the same dimension, the vertical part seems longer than the horizontal.

The atlas book HC is holding up in this photo appears to be equal in length/dimension, unless there is something I am missing or just don't know about this atlas.

She did, and she is one spirited lady. She is also a huge flirt. She really liked the men who came to question her, a lot! She certainly didn't feel harassed, though I can't say the same for the guys who visited her. :floorlaugh:

"You brought me here for this?" I about choked on my glass of sprite when she said that, with such indignation in her voice. :floorlaugh: I'd love to see/hear the two of them, jason and spirited lady, side by side, giving that same line. :fence:

I will take pics also Cammy... Everyone knows you can put a 12 foot into a size 10 with the heel hanging out... Even my 11 yr old niece knows that...

It's not just about the length of the foot and shoe ... the width is also a factor. The length and width of the shoe increase proportionately.

youngsize10_122.jpg

http://www.boot.com/bsizcvt.htm

http://shoes.about.com/od/mens_size_charts/a/men_width.htm

Really? Did the Youngs' neighbor testify or did the State put in a picture of their vehicle?

imo

Was that it? I thought it was in his atlas. JTF, where did he write Meredith's number down, the atlas or the mapquest??? I'm curious now. :what:

it was on the the Atlas book...top of page.

Howard showed it again in closing and made mention again about writing MF's number.

Gracielee,
I think some don't get your point here, not me. I fully understand what u are referring to.

IIRC, it was Spivey who testified that the Young's neighbors owned just such a vehicle, right down to the gray description. It was Spivey, wasn't it?

"You brought me here for this?" I about choked on my glass of sprite when she said that, with such indignation in her voice. :floorlaugh: I'd love to see/hear the two of them, jason and spirited lady, side by side, giving that same line. :fence:

I thought I would crack up when she told BH that she got a early start to get the worm!

Does anyone know why this jury was not sequestered? . Somehow, I can't see all them totally tuning everyone/everything out in relation to this crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24