Vermont City Considering Limits Where Sex Offenders Can Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm afraid I don't have much sympathy with anyone who has sex with an underaged person whether there is just a few years difference between them or many years. The law is there for a reason and while some young teenagers think they know it all the fact remains that their brains aren't fully developed. If men who have underage girlfriends don't like being in prison or on the sex offenders registry they should keep their pants zipped or find partners their own age. It's not difficult. That goes for women with underaged boyfriends too.

You really think this way? What is it about turning 18 that magically makes it acceptable to have sex with an older person? You're telling me at 17 years and 11 months a person should be untouchable but a month later at 18 there's a huge difference made?

Yes, I really think that way. I don't believe there is any physical and psychological difference between a person of 17 years and 11 months and someone who's just turned 18. But the legal line has to be drawn somewhere and I don't see why it's so hard to respect the law.

Yes, I really think that way. I don't believe there is any physical and psychological difference between a person of 17 years and 11 months and someone who's just turned 18. But the legal line has to be drawn somewhere and I don't see why it's so hard to respect the law.

Imagine yourself as a teen who has been dating for 3 or 4 years and having sexual relations with your parnet, and then all of a sudden having to stop because one of you turned 18.

The law doesn't account for this. Yes it is the law, but some laws need to be tweaked.

Another reason why I say we have to consider what type of sex offender is because people are started to get branded as sex offenders for public urination. I don't think these people should be placed in the same boat with rapists of pedophiles.

I totally agree with you Paladin. Its just not the same thing at all.

O'Reilly laid into Vermont last night on The O'Reilly Factor. I hope he keeps on their case. They need to start protecting their children from these creeps and hold the Judges and politicians accountable.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Imagine yourself as a teen who has been dating for 3 or 4 years and having sexual relations with your parnet, and then all of a sudden having to stop because one of you turned 18.

The law doesn't account for this. Yes it is the law, but some laws need to be tweaked.

Couldn't a soon-to-be-18 year old then argue that he should be allowed to continue having sex with his 13 year old girlfriend? Depnding on the age difference teen statutory rapists are definitely not in the same category as pedophiles but they should still be charged nonetheless. Perhaps the age difference between the two should be considered though before the person is put on the sex offenders registry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back