Very Blonde Girl In Orange Chair With Ashtray

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The calendar is run weekly alternating light and dark weeks from Sunday thru Saturday, versus Monday thru Sunday. That's what I see anyway. :)

18 short
19 short
20 short but slightly less so
21 longest
22 long but not quite as long
23 the shortest
24 another long one

It works out if Sunday is the 18th

My brain completes the gestalt in 23 as Friday, for whatever that's worth. Maybe there was just a math error behind the different interpretations because everybody seems to agree that the longest lettering (21) is a Wednesday, and that makes 14th a Wednesday too, not Tuesday.

Also, I know the material she has on because I had a blouse made out of that material. You don't see it much anymore. The inside of the material was sorta soft and flannel-like, the outside was this shiny stuff. I wore it in the early 70's definitely not the 60's. In fact, her jewelery, a light gold bracelet for instance, would have been exactly what I'd have worn with it. (And anklets were hot too by the way.) That's one reason this picture gives me the creeps. (You know, the coulda' been me thing!) Everybody smoked back then. I personally started when I was 15. (Glad I broke that habit years ago!!!) The drink on the side of her looks like a layered drink, one very popular back them would have been a Harvey Wallbanger. (Does anybody drink those anymore? LOL)) I'm guessing this girl is anywhere between 19-22. JMO

2011323439.jpg

2011323449.jpg

Her hair seems a lot blonder and straighter than the girl in this pic. I do not think they are the same person.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/photogalleries/localnews2011323273/46.html

The topless picture, to me, looks like someone who was wearing a pullover, and pulled it off. IMO.

The topless picture, to me, looks like someone who was wearing a pullover, and pulled it off. IMO.

I have spent hours trying to figure out who is on the front cover on the album directly behind her. At first I thought maybe it was Yves Montand, then maybe Eddie Fisher, I have gone through just about every male singer from the 60's and early 70's and cannot place this man. On the album cover it looks like he has a cigarette in his hand. Generally, singers were photo'd like that. If they played an instrument, thery would usually (though not always) be shown with the instrument. I think someone here thought it was Mancini, it's not him either. Someone must know who this guy is????

bbm

That calendar is there for a reason IMO! It's to tell someone when this pic was taken. It is too akward to just be there by coinsidence.

Each week is coded by white days or green days. Each represents a week. I can actually make out wednesday as the 21st. I will take a look at 70-71 to see if I can tell what month and year since he was in nyc around that time, also I think it's winter by the gloves and dress.

I couldn't agree more about that calendar being strategically placed there. I think he was dating this photo session for some reason.

I have spent hours trying to figure out who is on the front cover on the album directly behind her. At first I thought maybe it was Yves Montand, then maybe Eddie Fisher, I have gone through just about every male singer from the 60's and early 70's and cannot place this man. On the album cover it looks like he has a cigarette in his hand. Generally, singers were photo'd like that. If they played an instrument, thery would usually (though not always) be shown with the instrument. I think someone here thought it was Mancini, it's not him either. Someone must know who this guy is????

bbm

Could it be Dean Martin ?

[/B]

bbm

Could it be Dean Martin ?

It looks like him and that's a typical Martin pose, but I can't find an album that matches.

I thought it might be Leonard Cohen. He has a very similar cover but he's facing the opposite direction, so that's out.

It looks like him and that's a typical Martin pose, but I can't find an album that matches.

I thought it might be Leonard Cohen. He has a very similar cover but he's facing the opposite direction, so that's out.

Nope not Deano, but I hadn't checked Cohen, it's not him either, but thanks! This is driving me nuts!! Perhaps it's a stand-up comedian, like Lenny Bruce (who it's not either, by the way). He looks soooooo familiar!

Nope not Deano, but I hadn't checked Cohen, it's not him either, but thanks! This is driving me nuts!! Perhaps it's a stand-up comedian, like Lenny Bruce (who it's not either, by the way). He looks soooooo familiar!

I thought possibly Trini Lopez in an earlier thread, but I didn't find an album that looks like that. I don't think a person who listens to Jefferson Airplane would also have Trini Lopez, though.

Yeah, not Trini and not Herb Alpert either. If we have our timing right and this is 1968-71 this guy was already in his 40's I think don't you? arghhh! I wondering if it's somebody foreign that I've just never heard of.

I agree that she is probably a flight attendant - especially since one of his known victims was one. If that is the case, she could be from overseas too...

He looks like Perry Como who also resembles Rock Hudson, aRRGh! Neither could produce album match on Google search....

I don't think they are the same either. The girl with no shirt has a visble philtrum or cupid brow while the girl in white shirt appears to not have one as obvious.? JMO

She has a what????

I think it is just different lighting in the headphone pic that blots out the philtrum because we have (somewhat) determined that headphones and green suit calendar pics are same girl. In the green suit pic it's very prominent..
Also, she has a way of holding her mouth that produces a "pout lump" right under her lower lip and it looks the same in all pics...IMHO of course

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back