Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for giggles I did this for the "29" tat visions!

necktatrat_zps7b56cd81.png

It looks like a Maryland crab. :floorlaugh:

BTW, I don't think that LE threw up crime scene tape, brought in 50 agents and canines just to whistle dixie back there. They're going after evidence. I did see a man in professional wear (dress pants and button down white shirt) behind the tape at the road, looked like he had a bald or very short hair, youngish looking.

ETA: he could have been a reporter, IDK

PSA for young folk: the sun is the enemy!

My beach-loving coworkers make fun of me for using an umbrella during the long shadeless walk to our parking lot in summer, then their jaws drop when they find out how old I am.

Sorry O/T. But yeah, his skin is awful.

I still don't think there is an evidence tent. I think MSM would have tweeted about it being erected, especially the infamous Bedford Informer. And I think there is a lot of tree cover or we would be seeing copter/aerial shots. (I know people want her to be found and I do too, but I think a ME would have been called in by now?)

I have to get up the nerve to carry an umbrella in the sun. It's bad enough to have to use face masks in spring and autumn for allergies. I've always wanted to use a sun umbrella, even had a few beautiful Victorian ones from Vintage clothing stores at one point, but couldn't muster the courage. I do see more people walking with umbrellas in the sun now though, so I am getting close.

I don't think that is an evidence tent either. We would know - reporters would tell for sure, it wouldn't be by the house, and it wouldn't be "open".

Is the James River anywhere near Nelson County, Virginia?

The reason I'm asking this is that over the years there has been females that went missing along the James River area from the Tidewater region to the Roanoke region.

I don't know if there are any connection with the missing females over the years along the James River and U.S. Route 29, but it should be looked into.

Still very behind so someone might have already pointed you there, but if you go over the possible victims page I put up a post summarizing those cases

Possible Victims

ok folks, i'm working on getting caught up on sooooooo many pages.. but i just wanted to say.. i might be imagining things, but when i saw the pic of this tat, it looked like an upside down 29. but of course i just saw the news article that said that he's not linked to the 29 stalker (but just because he hasnt been LINKED to it doesn't mean he's NOT, right?). there are many tattoos that are made where letters and numbers are meant to look the same when looked at different ways.. so the numbers/design on his neck could be the same thing as i've seen before.

necktatrat_zpsd9134607.png

I thought maybe those strange arm-like things towards the bottom are fists, as in boxing? maybe it's a portrait, however warped, of a famous boxer?

Jmo

But around 4 p.m., his property really filled up with even more police vehicles. At last check, there were about 14 vehicles right in his front yard.

Shortly after, they arrived an investigator with the Nelson County Sheriff's office came and asked all the media to move back further away from Taylor's property.
Update 7 p.m.:

ABC13News ‏@ABC13News 6m
Update: Increased Police Activity at Randy Taylor's Home http://bit.ly/15G7mrn

http://www.wset.com/story/23135127/...ome?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Looking at that pic upside down, I wonder if it use to be a spider and he changed it to what it is now.

In this direction... It looks like an insect with pincers.. Or long front appendages...

JMO

Cable subscribers, I'd appreciate a transcript of anything significant. :)

As a metal listener, I don't want to be Eddie. But I can sort of see it. I've never seen him with the upturned cape collar, but my Iron Maiden days were circa 1986.

RE: camo truck, "I noticed a two other people there was a white female long blonde hair maybe brownish and then the other one was a white Caucasian I'm not sure whether it was a long hair male or a long hair female," said Daniel Jones. Jones says that was last Monday, two days after Alexis went missing. Officials have not said much to the media since their announcement of the arrest on Monday."

http://www.wset.com/story/23135127/...ome?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

His house is creepy!! Why would he have a child's toy outsides (the red and yellow buggy)?? His son is obviously way too old for it!

The home owner is a grandmother. She may have other grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx