Victim: Alexis Murphy, 17, missing from Shipman, VA, 03 August 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone from the area of Cannery Loop told me that they have seen RT with a african american male on several occasions. One time in his truck with him. Has anyone else heard anything about another male?

If you aren't logged into Twitter, it defaults to PST. (I looked that up last week) Makes the last Twitter time 6:40.

That explains it. Sorry for the confusion. I rarely log into Twitter. It never appealed to me. =P

Some things that I think are important to consider.

RAT did not need SM to become familar with Alexis, a small town and (I believe when this case first broke, I saw mulltiple internet article on her volleyball games) probably the local newspaper has featured her throughout her volleyball career. Where I come from, at the beginning of the seasons, team photos are also released in the newspaper and those considered stars of the team get generous coverage throughout the year.

IF it is determined that RAT is involved in other missing person's cases, it would appear that the act of abduction is one that would probably assume a violent act IMO (likely given I saw that it stated "by force" somewhere on WS I believe). I feel as though the videos he purchased may be of a violent theme or nature and perhaps not necessarily about underage girls. IMO

Again, I struggle to see how he, who has a fairly lengthy record, would manage to never be caught with anything more hardcore than one possession of marijuana charge. It can easily be a combination of poor genetics, drinking, a lot of sun exposure throughout the years, but at same time, it would be difficult to prove drug abuse if one were abusing their own prescribed medication. All of this simply MOO

I believe her last activity on her cell was checking her voice mail.Must have been at 7:20

According to this article that isn't all the way correct. "Alexis’ aunt said the last activity from Alexis’ cell phone was around 7 p.m. that night when her phone pinged off a tower in Nelson County.

Alexis’ mother Laura Ann Murphy told HLN her daughter’s cell phone has not been recovered, and said Alexis only had cash on her when she left her home that night.

“I kept calling her cell phone and it just kept going to her voicemail. And that’s not like her because she keeps her cell phone with her 24/7. She keeps it charged up. Wherever she goes, she keeps it charged,” Alexis’ mother said."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/0...-virginia-suspect-randy-allen-taylor-arrested

@NBC29: Through attorney, abduction suspect Randy Taylor says he was not the last person to see #AlexisMurphy. First on NBC29 News at 10:00 on CW29.

I bumped the scanner thread in case someone can get us a rewind.

@NBC29: Through attorney, abduction suspect Randy Taylor says he was not the last person to see #AlexisMurphy. First on NBC29 News at 10:00 on CW29.

Funny I recall that article in The Hook where he vehemently claimed the same thing about the other girl...

Please discuss scanner chatter in the scanner thread. Thanks.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9757564#post9757564"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So does that mean he has an accomplice? With those words, he could be telling the truth and still be guilty.....

What a weird way to put it. Not "I didn't do it" or "I never saw or interacted with her" but "I wasn't the last person to see her". Implying he knows who was. That's pretty effed up, for her family.

According to this article that isn't all the way correct. "Alexis’ aunt said the last activity from Alexis’ cell phone was around 7 p.m. that night when her phone pinged off a tower in Nelson County.

Alexis’ mother Laura Ann Murphy told HLN her daughter’s cell phone has not been recovered, and said Alexis only had cash on her when she left her home that night.

“I kept calling her cell phone and it just kept going to her voicemail. And that’s not like her because she keeps her cell phone with her 24/7. She keeps it charged up. Wherever she goes, she keeps it charged,” Alexis’ mother said."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/0...-virginia-suspect-randy-allen-taylor-arrested

Her Mom said yesterday on NG that her last activity was at 7:20 when she checked her VM.

Her last tweet was at 3:40:

I understand the last call on her cell phone was at 7:20 to voicemail.

Unless the time on the twitter feed is not EST.
MOO
She goes into the garage, can't answer her phone or blanks it until she is finished her transaction. Realises she has a missed call and has a message on her voicemail. Listens to it and then tweets 'I actually look quite cute now'
??

WOW, he got that completely wrong. AM last tweet was at 6:40pm EST according to her twitter account @RealForlarin

I swear this is why I don't watch HLN. I kinda had a feeling they would get it all wrong. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict