Victim: Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25, missing July 2007, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *POI Rex Heuermann*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking offering 275 and going from there. Its the taxes I am worried about. As long as everyone goes home at the end of the day; Im cool with it. Live and let live man.
Thats not the only high end neighborhood with demons. Look at the characters that live on Peninsula in Babylon.

And I did short facecrook; actually going to strike soon. If you couldnt smell that a mile away; you are in the wrong chumslick.

WOW! Between this and what Hawkshaw has posted I have no faith these murders will be solved without the FBI and then...well who knows. SMDH!

In all fairness to you and the fellow sleuthers I should remind you that I have an awful big axe to grind with Mr.Spota and some of the detecties in the SCPD. You have probably noticed my comments are mainly to do with the DA and investigators.

My posts don't concern itself so much with the facts, but how the facts are being handled.

My posts are sincere and mostly with opinions that are based on past experiences. Always keep that in mind when reading my posts. I have an admitted bias, but believe I can set them aside as far as humanely possible.

You are/was in the business and I am sure there are things being said you can't make any sense of.

We have removed the geospatial mapping and discussion from this thread. Please do not continue the discussion or try to post it in other threads.

While it is very interesting and good sleuthing, it is also dangerous. We don't know who reads our threads, there is no way to know. By profiling a specific area or house, there could be some kind of retaliation, or snooping, or other such nonsense that could lead to the invasion of privacy of innocent individuals. The situation could turn into one similar to the crowd that gathered at the Anthony house -- and that just wouldn't be good.

So... please continue with the sleuthing (you guys are doing great work) but be aware of what you post, especially in the way of maps that could have negative consequences for the innocent.

Thanks!

Salem

Just want to acknowledge feeling like an idiot with my question to Mountain Kat regarding Maureen leaving her possessions in the hotel room. We have covered so much material I can no longer remember it all. I had forgotten Meltruth telling us Maureen did not leave her computer behind. That had always seemed strange to me that she would have left it after checking out.

Hawkshaw..I've known a few crooked cops and politicians in my day, admittedly not the ones in your world. I have alot of respect you for admitting your bias and I enjoy your posts. They are like riddles/ stories/puzzles with truth in them. I don't always fully understand what the point is but I get the gist of them! : )

Since I am in a jaded mood and no one else has said it:
I'm afraid the only reason NYPD jumped in on MBB's case was because it was seen as a fire that needed to be put out. Seeing which NYPD officer had contacted her, just prior to her going missing, seems to have have set off some type of alarm or red flag. Their interest in her case may have had more to do with self-serving interests than serving & protecting the public.

Now, I will say, this particular officer may have been in contact with MBB for reason's other than servicing his own personal pleasures but whether those reasons were in her best interest or not...we are not privy to those facts...we don't even know his name...But know this, someone knew his name and someone brought it to the detective's attention.

I am feeling quite jaded too about these murders being solved for the very reason that the police need to be policed!

The Voice article states that he was arrested in January 2010 for "Menacing." His case has now been continued until May 2013. A restraining order has been in place since his arrest. In the article Ms Varney stated that he was put on administrative duty at the housing police precinct. The article describes that precinct as being in Staten Island.

He was named in a lawsuit on May 6, 2010. Perhaps he knew for a while this was coming.

Just as an aside Varney and her boyfriend were arrested in the 104th Precinct (June 2012) She for domestic assault and he for "menacing." She also has an earlier charge for domestic assault. Both arrest are since Ellington was arrested, had a restraining order put out on him and since he first went to court. I believe the last continuance/court appearance was about the same time as her arrest in June.

Between now and 2013 Varney and her boyfriend will be arrested for this,that,and the other thing and end up losing credibility.

Does anyone remember the date MB sister was a guest on True Crime Radio. I would like to listen to the show again. Theres something I would like to post but would like to double check first.

Does anyone remember the date MB sister was a guest on True Crime Radio. I would like to listen to the show again. Theres something I would like to post but would like to double check first.
Did anyone listen to the interview?

Hawkshaw..I've known a few crooked cops and politicians in my day, admittedly not the ones in your world. I have alot of respect you for admitting your bias and I enjoy your posts. They are like riddles/ stories/puzzles with truth in them. I don't always fully understand what the point is but I get the gist of them! : )

Justice, thanks for the kind words. It is very important to me that all the readers know exactly where I am coming from - why I do it and how I do it.

Back when Marty Tankleff was struggling for his freedom I posted tons of comments on the Board that was created for that purpose: MartyTankleff.org. Yes, I slipped in my son in law's case as much as they let me. I did that and continue to believe the SIL's case is a textbook case, if not a GPS on how corrupt the DA and certain cops are. The moderator took it quite well, but he would sometimes delete the posts. It got so that he created a whole new sub-section for posters such as myself and others to post. That fellow's name is Rick Friedman. If you watch TV you would have seen him on t

Ooops, hit the wrong button.... Rick Friedman, u can see him on a Taco Bell commercial where a bunch of people are in a hallway. He is the goofy looking white guy with white hair and glasses munching on a Taco. Absolutely Top Notch guy who had a great impact on the Tankleff case/

Rick called me the Master of The Seque/ LOL.

Great find MrsPC!
Does anyone have access to further information on this, as what the actual address was, and in what year she lived there?

This could be of HUGE importance IMO.

Did you ever make any more of this connection TF or Mrs P?

Is MM...MBBs sister? Is that the sister with the different last name that starts with M and ends with N? Is that who you are referring to? JUST when I thought I was familiar with all the initials! : )

So she never lived there then. Thanks for that DeeDee! : )

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back