Victim: Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25, missing July 2007, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *POI Rex Heuermann*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So what is it, LE has his voice recorded and thinks that it's not hard evidence, LE isn't being honest about the calls and they are recorded, or they arent being honest and they arent recorded? Something isn't adding up.

It is common knowledge that LE:
Somtimes tell the truth if it serve their purpose.
Somtimes lie if it serve their purpose.
Somtimes switch between lie and truth, if it serve their purpose.

I belive they DO have recordings of the LISK.

Inspector, I had a friend check out that pinpointed area on your map that you are thinking would be the possible home neighborhood of the SK and his kill site and my friend said that the area along Henry Street, Cord avenue, Bahamas street, etc... Is the spookiest little hidden industrial park around!!

There is only one road in and out (Henry Street) and the place was completely void of people once the sun went down. Many of the buildings looked like they contained work shops as described by Peter and others. My friend tied to park and snoop around on foot but there were some very unfriendly guard dogs roaming around wild on the streets.

This area you have pinpointed SCREAMS psycho serial killer. One of the buildings had a light on and a van with no windows parked outside. Somebody creepy must have been inside doing God-knows-what.

So sick.

Also my friend said the streets were dirty like no town vehicle has been down that way in a decade.

Once again, the sleuthing is being misguided by horrible and confusing journalism. Also, Waltson you are confusing two similar but unrelated news reports regarding NYPD officers (one article mentions how one of the last people to contact Maureen was a Staten Island police officer and another article mentions a rumor that was later debunked about how investigators are eying two NYPD officers as possible persons of interest because it was suggested that the killer could have a law enforcement background).

At no time was there ever an article that stated Maureen was contacted by TWO DIFFERENT NYPD officers.

STORY #1
MANHATTAN — A Connecticut call girl killed by a Long Island serial killer who found her through Craigslist was contacted by an NYPD officer shortly before her death, DNAinfo has learned.
The revelation comes as the probe into the discovery of eight sets of human remains in Gilgo Beach continues to puzzle investigators.
Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25, of Norwich, CT., was last seen at a 46th Street hotel.
When Brainard-Barnes disappeared in 2007, Connecticut detectives came to Manhattan and went through her computer.
What they discovered was that the officer, who lived on Staten Island, was one of the last people to contact her through Craigslist.
The details of their conversation were not immediately known.

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...ntact-murder-victim-sources-say#ixzz23J2sg4Fm

STORY #2 (THE DEBUNKED NY POST RUMOR)
Two NYPD cops are being eyed in the Long Island serial slayings after investigators learned they got into trouble for hiring prostitutes while working for the department, according to sources familiar with the probe...

Sources said Suffolk County detectives began looking at the NYPD cops last month after determining the killer likely worked in law enforcement or was familiar with police techniques.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/cops_eyed_in_slays_fOv6EUeWKQ9Qdo6bOn5zcJ#ixzz23J3wB0kp

And quickly after that was released it was deemed false (without another peep by the NY post again about it);

(CBS/AP) HAUPPAUGE, N.Y. - The New York Post report that two NYPD officers with histories of prostitution trouble are being eyed as suspects in the Long Island serial killer case is simply untrue, according to an NYPD spokesman.
-SOURCE

So once again I ask to please stop posting this person's name and information because there is no proof that he has any ties to Maureen or this case.

I personally have found MSM coverage about a dozen dirty or "curious" NYPD, NYS and SCPD cops. Here are just a few who have been discussed here:

RT (Army of God) Ex-NYPD detective (also lived in AZ)

MP (NYPD/Brooklyn suspected in the Silver Gun Rapist cases)

"Unknown/Unnamed" NYPD officer, who lived in Staten Island and was one of the last to contact MBB

SCPD Investigator JB

"Unnamed" SCPD officer arrested in LI Heroin Bust along with his daughter

SF, Ex-NYPD Detective associated with the case of the Millionaire Madame (AG)

TT, NYS trooper/Pimp out of the Buffalo Region

DC, NYPD bicycle cop (resigned in 1999 after being busted for using services of prostitutes while on duty.)

RV: Lived in Staten Island was a NYPD Detective fired because he Took and kept 15 naked pics of Rape Victim, David Bowie's stepdaughter, and naked breast picture of female who had a traffic violation. Later allowed to keep his pension.

RA: NYPD Vice Squad and Special Victims Unit Detective, 14 year veteran, arrested/was charged with burglary in the second degree and was released on $2,500 bail.

OJ, NYPD Detective (Was arrested, at his Queens home, where a young kidnapped man was being held captive in the garage.) OJ, who was a 17-year veteran of the New York Police Department and a member of a Brooklyn gang investigation unit, told investigators that he did not use the garage and knew nothing about the abduction.

Please Feel Free to Add to this List....I know there are a few that I have forgotten.

Great sleuthing folks; however, we're removing the identifying information of DC, lacking conclusive information and/or reports that he was indeed the last person to contact Maureen prior to her death.

We're leaving the conflicting news reports linked by Seaslug44 above so that you may give them whatever weight you desire.

I spent so much time trying to find those cops who were "eyed for the killings" and using the description provided I was able to find one officer by sourcing and linking MSM articles. It wasn't the officer who contacted Maureen but it was the other officer. What's the point of this if I can't get the information to all of you?

Btw that rumor about the two cops being "debunked" is about as believable as the "debunking" of dr hackett's phone call

In fact Mel even just stated that they WERE investigating the cop because of his contact with Maureen so it's a complete lie they weren't investigating those cops

How does NYPd work? Would midtown south be on this case because this case because Maureen and JT went missing from Midtown South, MBs phone was found there, the calls to MBs sister were from there. Midtown South has had the most prostitution scandals of any precinct

In fact Mel even just stated that they WERE investigating the cop because of his contact with Maureen so it's a complete lie they weren't investigating those cops

Here's the deal...

Somebody involved in the investigation leaked to the press that when they checked Maureen's computer it was discovered that one of the last people to contact Maureen through her Craiglist ad was the police officer from Staten Island.

• It was never confirmed or denied that he actually called her (it could have been just an email).
  • The reason why he contacted her was also never released (for all we know, it could have been part of another investigation or possibly even a sting operation).
  • It was never stated that the Staten Island officer was ever under investigation.

When this insider information was leaked to the public without any source named and without any way to confirm its validity, the NY Post capitalized on the timing and released their completely false article using old information they had been sitting on about the two officers who were recently in trouble with prostitution involvement. When that article was published, the NYPD took action to immediately clear their name by issuing the press release to set the facts straight.

Meltruth never stated that the Staten Island officer was investigated. Neither did any news article. The only news article that stated that any NYPD officer was ever investigated is the NY Post article (and the NY Post has a long history of taking cheap under-the-belt shots at the NYPD that often include false claims that sound damaging to the NYPD). It's all politics and b.s.. Bottom line is that the NYPD officer who contacted Maureen is not a suspect and should not be sleuthed.

Since I am in a jaded mood and no one else has said it:
I'm afraid the only reason NYPD jumped in on MBB's case was because it was seen as a fire that needed to be put out. Seeing which NYPD officer had contacted her, just prior to her going missing, seems to have have set off some type of alarm or red flag. Their interest in her case may have had more to do with self-serving interests than serving & protecting the public.

Now, I will say, this particular officer may have been in contact with MBB for reason's other than servicing his own personal pleasures but whether those reasons were in her best interest or not...we are not privy to those facts...we don't even know his name...But know this, someone knew his name and someone brought it to the detective's attention.

Since I am in a jaded mood and no one else has said it:
I'm afraid the only reason NYPD jumped in on MBB's case was because it was seen as a fire that needed to be put out. Seeing which NYPD officer had contacted her, just prior to her going missing, seems to have have set off some type of alarm or red flag. Their interest in her case may have had more to do with self-serving interests than serving & protecting the public.

Now, I will say, this particular officer may have been in contact with MBB for reason's other than servicing his own personal pleasures but whether those reasons were in her best interest or not...we are not privy to those facts...we don't even know his name...But know this, someone knew his name and someone brought it to the detective's attention.

Check out this doozy. And tell me this Sergeant Robert Ellington doesn't set off all sorts of bells and whistles.

http://www.villagevoice.com/2010-12-01/news/internal-injustice-in-nypd-s-internal-affairs-bureau/

Sgt RE, NYPD...
That Village voice article came out just about 10 days before the first of the GB4 were discovered. The woman filed a complaint against him in 2008. The article shows he had connections to Queens, Atlantic City, LI and the way she describes her encounter...evening down to hiding out in the bathroom, well, I can see this exact scenario playing out with any of the GB4 as well as SG. Actually, especially with SG.

In 2008, when the woman 1st filed the complaint against the Sgt, she had a child and she like the GB4 was in her early 20's (23.) At that time SG's case had not even happened and details of MBB's case were virtually unknown to the public. Being under scrutiny in 2008, the only year missing with the GB4 victims, is especially interesting.

Then to find out that many cops, under disciplinary review, are sent to one location in Staten Island...WOW!!! I wonder if Sgt Ellington (his name is very close to that which Denise Hill/AC seemed to remember) was ever placed on desk duty at the SI location?

Google searches yeild no real updates on his status with the NYPD.

ETA: Apparently he had a Lieutenant buddy who worked in Tandem with him on Ms. Varney.

The Voice article states that he was arrested in January 2010 for "Menacing." His case has now been continued until May 2013. A restraining order has been in place since his arrest. In the article Ms Varney stated that he was put on administrative duty at the housing police precinct. The article describes that precinct as being in Staten Island.

He was named in a lawsuit on May 6, 2010. Perhaps he knew for a while this was coming.

Just as an aside Varney and her boyfriend were arrested in the 104th Precinct (June 2012) She for domestic assault and he for "menacing." She also has an earlier charge for domestic assault. Both arrest are since Ellington was arrested, had a restraining order put out on him and since he first went to court. I believe the last continuance/court appearance was about the same time as her arrest in June.

The police officer isnt a suspect and should not be sleuthed? Dr Peter Hackett is not a suspect and should be not sleuthed. Joe Brewer is not a suspect and should not be sleuthed etc etc etc

Brewer owns the home from which SG disappeared, and Hackett inserted himself into the case by calling the family of SG. Both were questioned by LE in connection with this case.Both were outted by msm. Fair game.

Trust me, if we step out of line sleuthing someone, a mod will show up to nip it in the bud. ;)

I hear that house is for sale CHEAP. Maybe I will buy it. I always wanted to live on the beach.

I hear that house is for sale CHEAP. Maybe I will buy it. I always wanted to live on the beach.

It's listed @ 375, offer 325 and you've got a good trade, just wait until everyone in OB is done shooting each other before you start sunbathing in your banana hammock on the front deck.

When the truth comes out and all the fears of a murderous torture chamber in JB's house are mitigated the house won't look so scary and you'll smell like smart money. OB isn't a bad place, it just has a bad seed or two, once they are gone it will be back to normal: apple pie, fishing, fraud, narcotics, and prostitutes who get to go home. Remember I told you to short facecrook :O

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735
Back