Victim: Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25, missing July 2007, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *POI Rex Heuermann*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Criminal Minds. I agree with you. The killer knows the area. It might be where he met MB. Maybe it was not craigslist. She disappeared on a Sunday. The calls were made to her sister on Sundays and Thursdays. This was in 2009. In 2010 MW and AC disappeared on a Sunday and Thursday. Theres a significants to those days of the week. I think those days are consistant with pay checks and days off.

This is a great detail that I feel is being overlooked way too much.
Perhaps Thursdays signify paychecks, like you suggest, which would mean he's more relaxed in general. Maybe Sundays are high-anxiety days in anticipation of the upcoming work week. We have no idea, we can only speculate on that.
But I don't feel that it's worthless information.

This is a great detail that I feel is being overlooked way too much.
Perhaps Thursdays signify paychecks, like you suggest, which would mean he's more relaxed in general. Maybe Sundays are high-anxiety days in anticipation of the upcoming work week. We have no idea, we can only speculate on that.
But I don't feel that it's worthless information.

It's also possible that the significance of the dates had something to do with the victims he chose. Maybe this is simply when they were working. Who knows?

Emre, are you aware if a family member of Tirrel Santiagos submitted DNA or not? Did anyone ever ask them for DNA?

MountainKat, the killer called Amanda on Thursdays and Sundays. I think these days of the week are based on his availability.

There is this boy Tirrel Santiago of Brooklyn. He's a sixteen year old gay black kid from a poor family. I've been writing to many offices/people which could take or help take a DNA sample for him to compare with the Asian Male. God knows I even offered my money for DNA testing.

SCPD, NYPD, NYC, FBI all know about the possibility yet no one spares a drop of sweat.

For a minute, forget what I'm saying. There's a 16 yo missing, wouldn't it be the right thing for LE to get a DNA sample just in case? Doesn't it seem like a standard procedure?

Emre, agree, it's absolutely nuts if nobody is looking into seeing if Tirrel might be a match for the "UI Asian Male". I looked into your posts on connection this a while back and think there's a pretty good chance he could be a match, you did great work on piecing the possible connection together. I've seen a number of people identified in posts on this site in the UI section whose UI descriptions don't exactly match the person they're identified as being once they are finally linked via family DNA.

Maureen knew soneone by the name big Al. Is he Al G? Died in 2013.

NYPD discovered one of their own contacted MBB during the time period she went missing. Who else was discovered? Was JB? I think its during this time period the killer would have been careless. If at all.

NYPD discovered one of their own contacted MBB during the time period she went missing. Who else was discovered? Was JB? I think its during this time period the killer would have been careless. If at all.

Dee Dee,
Yo no comprende!

Dee Dee,
Yo no comprende!
Lets say Bissett is a suspect ( dont know if he is). There would have to be a reason for it. Selling burlap is not a basis for being a suspect. Can he be traced through a phone call or e-mail to MBB? Again. This is providing if he was a suspect at all. And not just false rumors.

Maureen was looking for a ride home. Then she disappeared. She was the first of the GB4 to go missing. Did the killer turn to burner phones this early on? Only LE knows.

I read some old posts. NATIVE said" the answer is in the phones." Thats why I considered the above to be a possible scenario. OR the killer played it safe from day one.

Would MBB get into a car that pulled up to a curb?

Was Maureen last seen at Penn or 42nd st? I wonder if the police ever id who robbed maureen and who was the man with the dreads? Maureen's sister was adamant that the copper who called maureen was not involved. He was supposedly a SI cop right? Has anyone ever found his ID? Was he one of the two cops who was being looked at as POIs? Has anyone identified the two cops? There are some interesting possibility, but I remember one copper was said to have assaulted a prostitute during a brothel raid and I believe he was a midtown south cop who was put on desk duty. I've never been able to find details about an assault on a prostitute during a raid, but it should be in the news reports somewhere.

some interesting reads that may be possibilities for the coppers: http://www.villagevoice.com/news/trippin-on-a-hooker-6421518

Now this article is about Damian A. Conlon a biker cop who was visiting a prostitute on duty. I know Conlon is a common name, and my research tells me Damian Conlon is from Red Hook, but Joe Brewer did have a neighbor named Conlon in Oak Beach: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/biker-bagged-bordello-bust-queens-da-sez-article-1.831670

Flukeyou vs OBIA (Colletti, Bunkhard, Conlon, etc) : https://casetext.com/case/scalise-v-oak-island-beach-asso

Can somebody refresh my memory of when Maureen's phone was turned on some time after she disappeared and what tower it pinged from? TIA I don't want to search the whole thread for the info.

Folks, read post #93 on page 7. Posted by Maureens sister Meltruth. Im not able to carry it over for some reason. LE must know EVERY tower MBB phone pinged off of in the days or weeks after she went missing.Her phone was on. They could of had this guy.

Why was maureen's phone turned on and for what purpose? And why Fire Island? what;s the range of that tower, where are you when it pings at FI?

Why was maureen's phone turned on and for what purpose? And why Fire Island? what;s the range of that tower, where are you when it pings at FI?
I dont think her phone was ever actually turned off by the killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SawYourFace
Back