Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bosmamemorial.jpg

http://o.canada.com/2013/05/22/tim-bosma-memorial-ancaster-says-goodbye-to-murder-victim/

Wow everyone's posts are touching. RIP Tim

http://www.examiner.com/article/one-week-until-tim-bosma-memorial-fundraiser
One Week Until Tim Bosma Memorial Fundraiser
Tim became a hero in a sense. He was the reason why we all held our spouses a little tighter and a little longer. He was the reason wives tolerated their husbands not picking up their own dirty socks. He was the reason why we called our parents and told them we loved them an extra time or two a day. He was the reason we cuddled with our children a little more than usual. He was the reason we hugged our dogs more. He was the reason why we came together with our friends, old and new. He was the reason for the increase in sales of Crabapple trees and Bleeding Heart plants. He was the reason for many things.

Tim Bosma … a good man, a strong man, a man with love of family and God.

Timothy, from the Greek Timotheos .. “honouring God”, “in God’s honour”, “honoured by God”.

This black and white picture of a crabapple blossom is in honour of Tim … a reminder that in the contrast of dark and light, it is the light we will remember.

We will always remember Tim.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed or if there is a reason for it, but Tim's middle name is spelled incorrectly in the title of this thread. Rather than Hank, it should be Henk.
Is it possible for thread titles to be edited to correct the error?

My hope is that LE doesn't forget that a man has been killed in the most senseless manner possible and that they can keep their eye on the ball to bring his death justice.

SB to give her first interview, since the death of Tim, to CHCH tonight at 6. RIP Tim :heartbeat: Everyone misses you.

The only hope there is of understanding and learning more about this case is the UK or US media. Canadian media likely has their hands tied.

Sad but true.

moo

RIP Tim.

It's Fathers Day and I can't help but think of this wonderful father who will never get to do all the things he ever planned to do with his little girl. And to his little daughter....my heart goes out to her today and in the future. So sad. I remember the first Facebook "missing" post and thinking he looked like a sweet guy. Rest in peace Tim. I'm sure your girl will be raised to always know your goodness is near.

It's Fathers Day and I can't help but think of this wonderful father who will never get to do all the things he ever planned to do with his little girl. And to his little daughter....my heart goes out to her today and in the future. So sad. I remember the first Facebook "missing" post and thinking he looked like a sweet guy. Rest in peace Tim. I'm sure your girl will be raised to always know your goodness is near.

I as well have been having much the same thoughts today. It must be especially sad for Tim's family.

This thread is for the murderd victim and his family.

I take comfort in knowing Tim's loved ones reflect upon our Heavenly Father during this most difficult time and in the years to come, finding the comfort through Him and knowing Tim is at peace, and in my heart, I believe justice will prevail. Leaning on each other for support is the reflection I gain through this tight knit and loving family. May reflecting on the wonderful, short years together bring you happiness and comfort in your darkest moments, which are pray are now few and far between. God bless all of you.

Rest in peacefully eternity Tim.

“Our Lord God has given us comfort and will be giving us comfort in the months and years to come,” said Hank.

http://www.hamiltonnews.com/news/hope-and-joy-spring-eternal/

Thank you RP for the touching video. We will never forget you Tim.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b5OBX3Gaek"]Tim Bosma Memorial Video - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485