UK Victoria Taylor, 34, last seen at home 9am, Malton North Yorks, 30 Sep 24.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just catching up with this case. I've had a read around but can't see anything on why she her left in laws or where she told them she was going ...has this been released ?

An update posted today (05 Oct 2024) on the official "The search for Victoria Taylor" Facebook page here clarifies that Victoria left her HOME address (their capitalisation, not mine). A number of other points are also addressed.

Some of her belongings were found by police along the riverbank of the River Derwent, including the camo cap she wore in the CCTV images as well as her rucksack, a salmon pink Vans brand.

The items were found just lying in the open, not hidden.

Following her mysterious disappearance, the bottles of soft drinks Ms Taylor was filmed buying at the petrol station were found by her relatives in a clearing on the riverside path.
BBM

I did not know the bottles were found by her relatives ...

I did not know the bottles were found by her relatives ...
My understanding from the official fb group is that the bottles were in the back pack. It would appear that the Police and family are holding the media at arms length, so everything in msm is suspect imo, unless they quote a police source.

Could it be that she bought 2 drinks because she had planned to meet another person ? What I find bizarre is that her friends saw her instagr status as active after she went missing
Why did she walk to the BP garage when there's at least 2 places closer, according to the map someone posted? A Tesco Express and another, Could have got bottles of drink there. Maybe even other small shops too.

Why did she walk to the BP garage when there's at least 2 places closer, according to the map someone posted? A Tesco Express and another, Could have got bottles of drink there. Maybe even other small shops too.
Perhaps she knew people who worked in local shops and for some reason did not want to chat or be acknowledged.

An update posted today (05 Oct 2024) on the official "The search for Victoria Taylor" Facebook page here clarifies that Victoria left her HOME address (their capitalisation, not mine). A number of other points are also addressed.
That page is unavailable now.

Just catching up on this case.

Do they know WHERE she was headed, If she left the inlaws home, surely she said where she was going? Had there been an argument?

I watched the BBC Documentary last night on Nicola Bulley, then i read this thread tonight....

Just catching up on this case.

Do they know WHERE she was headed, If she left the inlaws home, surely she said where she was going? Had there been an argument?

I watched the BBC Documentary last night on Nicola Bulley, then i read this thread tonight....
The family have said it was her own home she left,not the in-laws.

Missing since Monday and I have only just seen the article in the DM .. Not a lot of traction on this.
Her lip does look bruised on the photos but it could just be the angle.
From the photos she doesn’t look like she has had or used lip fillers.
They look like a happy little family, what on earth has happened ?
Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back