UK Victoria Taylor, 34, last seen at home 9am, Malton North Yorks, 30 Sep 24.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tracing from the BP Garage, past LIDL and over the crossing, and ending up at the playground (as per 2 different eye witness accounts) would make her journey something like this....map

Takes her parallel to the river. 10 min walk. The eye witness didn't say what sort of condition Victoria was in at the playground or where she went after, how she was behaving etc.

Tracing from the BP Garage, past LIDL and over the crossing, and ending up at the playground (as per 2 different eye witness accounts) would make her journey something like this....map

Takes her parallel to the river. 10 min walk. The eye witness didn't say what sort of condition Victoria was in at the playground or where she went after, how she was behaving etc.

Victoria may also have taken a footpath which more closely follows the river than the route you have suggested. It is sandwiched between the commercial units on the north side of Norton Road and the river, and exits onto Railway Street here. The last stage of her walk would have been as you have proposed. I imagine the police will have checked the footage from the CCTV cameras on the commercial premises on Norton Road by now.

Victoria may also have taken a footpath which more closely follows the river than the route you have suggested. It is sandwiched between the commercial units on the north side of Norton Road and the river, and exits onto Railway Street here. The last stage of her walk would have been as you have proposed. I imagine the police will have checked the footage from the CCTV cameras on the commercial premises on Norton Road by now.
More likely, I agree. I’m confident that’s the route she took.

Just thinking aloud, I wonder what she had said to her partner before leaving the house that morning - I.e I’m popping into town, I’m going for a walk etc etc. The family have said it is out of character but I wonder whether she had any mental heath issues. Terribly sad but hoping for a positive outcome. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel_008
Back