UK Victoria Taylor, 34, last seen at home 9am, Malton North Yorks, 30 Sep 24.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there a firm timeline for Victoria? Media reports say that her last sighting was at her home at 9am, and then goes on to say she went to her partners parents home, and then the CCTV sighting. I'm confused by this wording. To me it means that the last confirmed sighting was facetiming with her siblings at her home and that the sightings at his parents home and CCTV are not confirmed? Or am I reading too much into this?

Is there a firm timeline for Victoria? Media reports say that her last sighting was at her home at 9am, and then goes on to say she went to her partners parents home, and then the CCTV sighting. I'm confused by this wording. To me it means that the last confirmed sighting was facetiming with her siblings at her home and that the sightings at his parents home and CCTV are not confirmed? Or am I reading too much into this?

It is confusing.

From the article above ....

Another local said they saw Victoria on Monday morning at around 9am.
The local said they smiled at Victoria and said "Hiya" as she headed towards the library - making them the last person to see her.

How do they know she was headed to the library specifically ? The local person doesn't seem to have intereacted with Victoria, other than to say hello. Or does the report mean she was headed in the direction of the library ?
There is no subsequent report of her being seen inside the library.

And this..............

She is understood to have set off towards a community library in Commercial Street, but has not been seen since.

But, according to the article, she has been seen since ....

She was captured on cctv in the BP garage, around half a mile from Norton Hive Library & Community Hub.
She was pictured on the cameras there at 11.35am wearing a black puffer jacket, camouflage print hat and blue jeans.

And there is this comment from one of her sisters. She says the police are not doing enough and the family are not being given information. So how does Heidi know that Victoria was sighted walking towards the river ?

Victoria's sister Heidi Baker is among the searchers and said she's frustrated with the progress and lack of communication from police so far.
She told The Sun this morning: "We need an update from the police, they are not doing enough.
She went on to say: "It is now four days since she has been missing and seen heading towards the river.

just linking that article again as all my quotes are taken from there

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganemma