UK Victoria Taylor, 34, last seen at home 9am, Malton North Yorks, 30 Sep 24.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would say from this latest image she is trying to disguise her appearance very different from the other photo released. Would this lead us to think this is a planned disappearance? JMO
Very strangely dressed. I thought it was a boy at first glance ! Wonder if she normally dresses like this ?

Very strangely dressed. I thought it was a boy at first glance ! Wonder if she normally dresses like this ?
my theory on the clothing is that in a small town/village if your head isn't exactly in the right place, adopting a disguise may stop unwanted attention or conversation.

for whatever reason she may have not wished to interact with people whom she may have normally spoken with.

as always....i could be wrong :)

I'm not understanding the sense of "disguise" posts. She seems to be wearing normal clothes and a baseball cap. I just saw a woman walking her dog and she was dressed just like that.

If she wasn't missing I can't imagine anyone thinking she was trying to disguise herself if they saw her in the street.

I'm not understanding the sense of "disguise" posts. She seems to be wearing normal clothes and a baseball cap. I just saw a woman walking her dog and she was dressed just like that.

If she wasn't missing I can't imagine anyone thinking she was trying to disguise herself if they saw her in the street.
She just looks so different from the other photos published ,

My first thought when I saw the CCTV photo was...
"disguise".

Maybe because her hair was hidden beneath the cap.
And long hair is usually a distinguishing mark.

The jacket has a hood,
so I see no need for a baseball cap.

But it is Only My Opinion

My first thought when I saw the CCTV photo was...
"disguise".

Maybe because her hair was hidden beneath the cap.
And long hair is usually a distinguishing mark.

The jacket has a hood,
so I see no need for a baseball cap.

But it is Only My Opinion
It was raining I believe, so a baseball cap is better at keeping the rain off the face than a jacket hood (unless the jacket has a peaked hood).

Officers are continuing to search today (Monday) for a missing Victoria who was last seen seven days ago in Malton.

The 34-year-ol left her home at 9am in Malton on Monday 30 September. She was then seen on CCTV at 11.35am at the BP garage on Welham Road in the Norton area of Malton.

Police have now said they have a further sighting of Victoria which was captured at 11.53am on the Monday (30 September) at Malton Bus Station on Railway Street. To date, this is the last confirmed sighting of Victoria.

"Based on information obtained from these exhaustive enquiries, North Yorkshire Police is satisfied at the current time that there is no information to suggest any form of third-party involvement following the disappearance of Victoria and this remains a missing person case."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear2024
Back