Video of KC and Baez Crying together to be released UPDATE BAEZ THREATENS TO SUE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SNIPPED: "I am not so convinced that the news of the Dec 11 Suburban remains discovery was when JB first faced the reality that Caylee was deceased with KC -- and had wanted to break the news.

If true, CA directing DC to search Suburban seemed to be to check if the remains were locatable and report back. This was either a part of an intended plea deal or as part of the strategy, to check status before going 110% into a Caylee is Alive and Caylee Sightings campaign. It was working well and gaining a lot of traction and media hype...."
Just wanted to mention that although I don't entirely disagree with you, as I myself wonder what Baez knew before Dec. 11, I don't find that "CA directing DC to search Suburban" relelvant to what/when Baez learned anything - DC was reporting to CA when he was searching/videotaping that area off Suburban, not Baez, plus Baez never represented CA and crew and, therefore, Baez may not have been privy to what CA and crew were doing behind the scenes at the time DC was searching/videotaping while employed/hired by CA and crew.
(In fact, Baez would have been smart to have instructed CA and crew NOT to so inform him of their doings;) )

I'm kinda seeing a picture here of what may have caused JB to not see his client for 9-10 days after the memorial. Her actions since the day Caylee was found, may have been such that it even creeped JB out, to the point of making him sick.

I'm kinda seeing a picture here of what may have caused JB to not see his client for 9-10 days after the memorial. Her actions since the day Caylee was found, may have been such that it even creeped JB out.
yeah - or maybe she told him she didn't want to see him - like we suspect she did with her parents!

I'm kinda seeing a picture here of what may have caused JB to not see his client for 9-10 days after the memorial. Her actions since the day Caylee was found, may have been such that it even creeped JB out.

Maybe JB is beginning to realize what the entire country has known all along. Casey is cold hearted and extremely messed up in the head.

She isn't a grieving mom and never has been. Maybe old JB is finally seeing the truth.

yeah - or maybe she told him she didn't want to see him - like we suspect she did with her parents!

Yeah, how dare he show emotion for Caylee. Casey really hated that little girl.

Maybe JB is beginning to realize what the entire country has known all along. Casey is cold hearted and extremely messed up in the head.

She isn't a grieving mom and never has been. Maybe old JB is finally seeing the truth.

And it appears the true Casey is on those tapes that JB desperately wants to keep everyone from seeing.

Could be, but that gets me back to what a lot of posters on this thread are saying: Baez needs to find a way to manage his personal feelings. When a criminal defense attorney shows his client that he's emotionally upset about his client's case, even if the attorney is genuinely sad for his client's legal predicament/situation (which, in Casey's case, worsened a great deal by the finding of Caylee's body,) it can cause great friction between attorney and client. I would never allow myself to show a client my own, personal emotions. It's not so much that it's "unprofessional" as it can cause the client to doubt their attorney's belief in them and, according to the US Constitution, every accused has a right to counsel before they are convicted of a crime. No wonder Casey was mad and angry she likely felt he was no longer on her team. It is this that troubles me about Baez's crying at the jail and Casey's alleged anger following same...

And it appears the true Casey is on those tapes that JB desperately wants to keep everyone from seeing.

Yep - just like we heard in that initial 911 call, just like that August 14 video with her parents (where she pitched the fit - see yeknomaras' avatar, for one, on this thread.)
Casey's definitely one cold hearted bit@!

I'm kinda seeing a picture here of what may have caused JB to not see his client for 9-10 days after the memorial. Her actions since the day Caylee was found, may have been such that it even creeped JB out, to the point of making him sick.
Nah, it was a lover's quarrel!

Could be, but that gets me back to what a lot of posters on this thread are saying: Baez needs to find a way to manage his personal feelings. When a criminal defense attorney shows his client that he's emotionally upset about his client's case, even if the attorney is genuinely sad for his client's legal predicament/situation (which, in Casey's case, worsened a great deal by the finding of Caylee's body,) it can cause great friction between attorney and client. I would never allow myself to show a client my own, personal emotions. It's not so much that it's "unprofessional" as it can cause the client to doubt their attorney's belief in them and, according to the US Constitution, every accused has a right to counsel before they are convicted of a crime. No wonder Casey was mad and angryshe likely felt he was no longer on her team. It is this that troubles me about Baez's crying at the jail and Casey's alleged anger following same...

Exactly!! You have to be strong, especially through those bad times and demonstrate leadership and the ability to succeed -- even though you may have a lot of doubts inside. Take it home. He needs to keep his personal feelings personal and create the illusion of strength and control. It seems, as we suspected, that JB was getting to emotionally invested in KC and now it has become hard for him to separate that from the job that needs to be done and the tough road ahead.

If this episode impacted JB so much then both JB and KC need to think about him being the Lead Counsel, while he can be just seen as such -- and LKB and TM really drive things -- this is going to get so much more worse and the trial is going to get tough. Very tough. KC has a mountain to climb.

Yeah, or maybe it was making him physically ill to deal with the fact that every shred of evidence (even if it is circumstantial) directly points the finger at his licorice-loving client. It will be hard to argue his way out of that box.

Whoa ! Why was JB crying? Are rich backers, backing out? Did she tell him, her daddy said she's the boss and JB, you work for me. I can also fire you, so start jumping higher.

It was not proven to be Caylee that day. Or, was his tears because he knew he just got screwed by KC. He didn't visit her for days afterwards. H-h-mmmmmm
Now seems she's still mad and he's still whining.
Better buy more licorice........and practice jumping.....she's on fire and calling the shots........ need to get control.....If she dumps JB, he's done for.

Nah, it was a lover's quarrel!

Seriously, I hate to go there but I am so convinced JB's head over heels. I know it is a sickening thought, but if God forbid KC walks on all of this...I would love to see what kind of "relationship" the two of them have after the fact. that would also explain his creepy, emotional behavior.

Whoa ! Why was JB crying? Are rich backers, backing out? Did she tell him, her daddy said she's the boss and JB, you work for me. I can also fire you, so start jumping higher.

It was not proven to be Caylee that day. Or, was his tears because he knew he just got screwed by KC. He didn't visit her for days afterwards. H-h-mmmmmm
Now seems she's still mad and he's still whining.
Better buy more licorice........and practice jumping.....she's on fire and calling the shots........ need to get control.....If she dumps JB, he's done for.

KC is interjecting herself a lot more since Dec 11. She was apparently mad the day un-identified remains were found, mad about the Caylee Memorial and issued the tactless first ever statement, mad about the SA motion on conflict and added her own handwritten opinion that added no value, in fact detracted from the counter motion.

It seems to me that KC's anger and her self-assertion over JB is going to be her downfall. KC is going to self destruct and ensure her own fate.

KC is interjecting herself a lot more since Dec 11. She was apparently mad the day un-identified remains were found, mad about the Caylee Memorial and issued the tactless first ever statement, mad about the SA motion on conflict and added her own handwritten opinion that added no value, in fact detracted from the counter motion.

It seems to me that KC's anger and her self-assertion over JB is going to be her downfall. KC is going to self destruct and ensure her own fate.

I guess that "frushtration" at not knowing anything (even though in the same breath she asserted her lawyer kept her fully informed) got the better of her.

Still. It is just bloodthirsty to want to watch a mother learn they have found her child's body - and yes, I know - she is the one who killed her. But it alarms me that we (me too!) watch and wait for this stuff.

God, I'll tell ya' straight out: I don't want to see ANY person suffer, no matter what they have done. I am as afar from blood thirsty as can be. I seriously can't even kill a fly.
I'll admit, it bothers me to think that sociopaths like casey and SP have an easy time of it in prison. But, I don't want to watch her suffer. There is only one reason I want to see that videotape and it is a clinical reason. I want to see if it further points to her guilt. I am fascinated by the psychology behind a killer like casey and I want to examine everything I can about her to see if I can better undestand such a monster. But, I do agree that my interest in understanding her psychology is not important. What's important is the prosectuion of this murderer. And, it seem the Florida Sunshine laws go a bit far such that it is no longer about transparency in government.

Seriously, I hate to go there but I am so convinced JB's head over heels. I know it is a sickening thought, but if God forbid KC walks on all of this...I would love to see what kind of "relationship" the two of them have after the fact. that would also explain his creepy, emotional behavior.

There would be no relationship if she walks...he served his purpose and she will discard him like she discarded most of the other people in her life..use 'em and lose 'em.

I think I would like it better if they released 2 videos- the one where there was thought to be bones found at J Blanchard Park- was it that park..it was so long ago..
and the one where she reacts to the bones found on Suburban.
That would tell us more, I think.

Why do you think there is a videotape of casey's reaction to hearing about a find at JB Park? I seriosuly doubt that LE gave any credence to LP's PR stunt of staging a search and "discovery". I do not believe LE takes that guy seriously at all. Sure, they had to come when LP claimed bones were found but when it was quickly obvious they were jut a few animal bones, LE was done. There was no reason at all for LE to tape or even monitor casey's reaction to this nonsense.

ITA - They were not worried, they were annoyed.

They weren't the only ones. I knew there was no body there as well. TES had thoroughly searched the area including with sonar. It was clear to me that this was nothing more than a stunt.

I have a couple of questions. Help me out here!

Did Orange County Jail release this tape to the DA's office?
If so, why? The jail and the DA's office are two seperate entities. no?
Everybody knows that there is no privacy in jail - videos cameras are everywhere, even in the meeting rooms where Baez and KC met. But since these meetings are privileged - how is it that a video taping of these meetings can be released? Do they get released without sound or something?
My last question, how does Baez already know what's on these tapes?

I'm just trying to understand. I'm not siding with KC here, but this does seem a bit off. If it's priviledged info, it shouldn't be released (unless of course, it shows them in some kind of compromising position or in a lip lock or something, but crying? I just don't get it - why would the DA's office release this? What does that prove?)

I think if it shows inappropriate behavior on Jose Baez's part (and he was warned by the jail twice apparently) then it needs to be released to SA and then when they filed a motion on it, it goes to public release. I think they can tape as long as no audio.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place
Back