Vigils for Kyron

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I knew that Kyron would steal my heart the moment that I saw his face on the news. So, I chose to not read any Kyron related articles. Once I did, Kyron did indeed steal my heart. He and my one year old share a birthday, and When I call my older son's, similar name, I sometimes think about how Desiree would love to be calling Kyron's, and I so desperately wish that she could.

There is something very special about this boy.

I stumbled across Kyron's story shortly after June 4, 2010 here on Websleuths, and from that moment forward not a day has gone by when I don't think of him. I always had hope that Kyron would be found quickly, and as days, weeks, and months passed, I have not given up hope that he will be found, and justice will be served. My heart aches when I think about him, and I can bring up his face in my mind at a moment's notice, but it never fails to bring my emotions over his story quickly to the surface. As a Mom to two young boys, I can't begin to put myself in Desiree's position, and I pray that the truth will come to light.

Still wishing upon a star for you Kyron. May you be found soon. You are not forgotten.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I remember the first time I saw Kyron on the news and it was reported that he was missing ... it was so "heartbreaking" to hear that this adorable little boy was missing ! :(

Everyday for the past year, I have looked for news that Kyron would be found, safe and sound, and returned home to his family who loves him.

Everyday for the past year, I have kept Kyron in my prayers, as well as his family.

I truly believe that one day Kyron will go home to his family, and hopefully this will be soon !

:praying: that Kyron will be found soon, and Prayers for Desiree, Kaine and Tony.

I'm changing my avatar back to the tree frog through tomorrow. If anyone wants to join me, that would be very kewl. :heartluv:

My heart breaks anew every day that Kyron is not found. I cannot imagine that this can continue forever...I pray it will not be so...God bless Desiree. A hero for all mothers, as Wholehearted so eloquently described her.

My heart breaks a little more every single day that you're missing Kyron.
I just can't believe it's been a whole year and you're not home.

You will be missed every single moment, until you're found.
You will never stop being loved. By so very many people.

It's just amazing how this little boy has found his way into the hearts of so many!
May the thoughts and love of those many reach you, wherever you are, sweet boy Kyron.

It is almost impossible to believe a year has passed. I remember learning about Kyron being missing on the Saturday morning of the 5th, here on WS, and being so certain that he had in fact wandered off in the midst of the busy morning, and perhaps fallen down into some of that dense brush were saw in the search photos near the school soon after. I thought he would be found in much the same way as Nadia in Florida has been found, tangled and scratched and waiting to be rescued. Sometimes I still think he might be. :(

Tomorrow is really going to be a hard day for me. My son's birthday is a week before Kyron's and I am from Portland. As soon as I saw Kyron's smile on tv I totally melted. That could be my boy- his sweet smile, his shy eyes... Often when I look at my son I think about how lucky I am to have him, to hold him, to run my fingers through his hair, to laugh with him, to love him. I am so very lucky. And it pains me that Kyron's mama doesn't have her boy with her- to do all the things I am so lucky to be able to do.
So tomorrow I will be watching my son play baseball and even though he's on the Dodgers team and they are playing the Reds, I am going to have to wear red tomorrow. For Kyron. Sweet boy Kyron.

Kyron's day will come. Maybe not this week or this year, but it will come.

His "missing" poster remains posted in the doorway of the grocery store where I shop. I was so sure that this case would be closed quickly; I'm so sad to see that poster still up.

His "missing" poster remains posted in the doorway of the grocery store where I shop. I was so sure that this case would be closed quickly; I'm so sad to see that poster still up.

We still have one in our local Safeway too. I'm glad they don't take it down as long as he's still missing.

Kyron continues to remain in my daily prayers. I have kept my avatar a silly little green tree frog for him. I hope he is found soon.

You're a very special little boy, Kyron Horman. This is the first time I've changed my avatar in the almost three years I've been a member here. ;)

You will never be forgotten, Kyron. I continue to pray for you, and for your mom and dad that they might find comfort and peace in their hearts.

For Kyron

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_sit...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Today we will have Mac and Cheese... and go to the Zoo.

Kyron is why I finally stopped lurking and joined here. Dozens of other cases... and he was the one that finally pushed me over the edge.

On June 4th 2010...

Our own cat got caught in the cat trap meant to catch stray cats.

Then we caught a skunk in the cat trap.

Then we went to take some last pictures in the canyon before it got too hot or flooded too much.

Then we came home and I found out Kyron was missing.

On June 4th 2011...

We have more strays cats and cut a few out of the walls.

There was a freaking skunk out there again a few minutes ago.

Going up the canyon today... still not too hot and the flooding has arrived and will get worse.

More than likely, when I come home... Kyron will still be missing.

I guess not much has changed this year. Though I'm guessing Kyron would get some serious humor out of the cats and the skunks... my kids sure have. :innocent:

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/06/searching_for_skyline_student.html

8636203-standard.jpg

Kyron's case touched me when I learned that he had low vision, and did not venture far from home. Did he have his glasses when he went missing? Did his abductor take them away so Kyron would not flee?

And the reason he lived with Terri, rather than with his natural mother: Desiree had encountered serious health problems while Kyron was still a baby. What impact is all this stress, uncertainty and fear having on Desiree's health?

If Kyron is no longer with us, I pray that he's in a better place, where his vision has been made clear and there are lots of red-eyed tree frogs to play with.

Bless you, Kyron. We will never stop looking for you. :hug:

I think of you very day little buddy. I can't believe it's been a year now. I continue to pray for peace and justice for you. You deserved nothing but the best sweet boy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back