**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get my vote in for today along w/my daughter and son-n-law...wish we could vote for all those who have worked so hard for Caylee. Rest in Peace Sweet Baby Girl!!!

He says he gets satisfaction telling families he caught the person who killed their loved one. Too bad he didn't get that satisfaction with Caylee's family!! I like the way he didn't mention the case...classy.

I'm on the page to vote, put in the code but it won't complete the process getting the hour glass?

He says he gets satisfaction telling families he caught the person who killed their loved one. Too bad he didn't get that satisfaction with Caylee's family!! I like the way he didn't mention the case...classy.

Was he on? I missed the last 30 mins of AMW due to the stupid weather knocking out my DISH, I haven't had TV for the past hour, dang Tornadoes!!

Was he on? I missed the last 30 mins of AMW due to the stupid weather knocking out my DISH, I haven't had TV for the past hour, dang Tornadoes!!

Yes! They showed him in his office (I was looking for pics of Caylee but there were quite a few pics up and couldn't see them well). He talked a little bit about his job and what he found rewarding but never sold out Caylee Marie to get more votes!!:great:

Boo...I was out. I hope they reshow it on their website.

Well how do you tell a family that a pizza box, a bag of trash, a dead squirrel, the grandfather, the former fiance of the mother, the guy who found the body, the guy who's devoted his life to helping distraught families, your daughters best friend and anyone else I've forgotten all conspired to kill your child or grandchild? :waitasec:

IVOTED1.gif

Today's vote in....

In Loving Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony...

Boo...I was out. I hope they reshow it on their website.

When I think of CA writing to ICA about how good and humble JB is it makes me ill. He has that (IMO) pretentious office, goes on all these news shows. YM's office IS small and humble. He finally spoke on a show only because he won an award! And he never mentioned this particular case. The contrast is striking. IMO

I have voted every day. How can you tell he is number 4? I noticed he moved up a row on the website with the picture and biography. Wouldn't it be great if he won? We've done our part. I am sure all those people are heroes. He is just our special hero.

Let's not discuss how to circumvent the rules of this contest. It just ain't cool.

I'm removing all prior discussion about it. The last thing anyone wants is for Yuri to be disqualified.

Captcha was messing with me today. Greek characters! *grumble grumble*

I had to ask for a new one six times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members