**Voting over** for Yuri Melich as Allstar of the year!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:bump: Here you go, Early Birds, a reminder to vote for Yuri again today.

http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/

:thumb: Thanks! I voted again today and notice he is second, I do wonder if that means he has the second amount of highest votes? :waitasec: They gentlemen from CA needs to step aside and let Yuri be front and center the way he has been for Caylee.. Oh, I pray Yuri wins :praying:

Come on guys...make sure you vote, lets do it for little Caylee, she would be so happy to know that one of the people who cares about her is being honored.

Make coffee....check.
Walk dog...check.
Vote.....check.....check....check....check.

i dont know what happened yesterday but i was able to get it done today! told me thank you for voting today. ( im sure the other candiates are good people and deserving, but ive got to do what i can so yuri wins and gets what ever GOOD recognization he can for his work on this case)

voted & placed on my FB Wall for my friends to vote!

Yuri is the BEST!

Maybe they are just shuffling them around because when I just voted, he was the fifth one.

In the synopsis they give the facts of the KC case but don't name it. I wonder why? :waitasec:

When is the winner announced? voted again btw :) GO YURI!

Done & Done! (My fiance voted too! He's a keeper:))
:balloons:

I hate to rain on anyone's parade but the rules of the competition state anyone using multiple email addresses to vote could cause Yuri to be disqualified, so it might be prudent, if you happen to do that, to not proclaim it on here....:innocent:

vot4.gif

Orange.gif
GO YURI!!!
Orange.gif

I used the same email. Will they only count one of them?

You can vote each time but they don't want people using lots of different email addys to add to the vote total. One each...

You can vote each time but they don't want people using lots of different email addys to add to the vote total. One each...

So once a day is cool as long as I use the same email? :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member