VT VT - Gracie Reapp, 5, & mother Grace Reapp, 32, Jericho, 6 June 1978

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been looking at Jane's for Grace & Gracie, I came across this; http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1029umga.html
Does this photo not look like Gracie? If you think so, this John Doe had some connection to her, Strange?!!!
The photo of Gracie here; http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/reapp_gracie.html on the left looks alot like her (only in this pic her bangs are cut very high, like she might've taken scissors to her own hair and this is how it was remedied)... or this is how the photo was retouched, but the faces match!
Maybe Gracie was given to this fella, or he was related in some way. Did they have family liviing in Georgia? This John Doe may have known what happened to her and was murdered for that knowledge.
Another little note; Michael Reapp favors Franklin Delano Floyd (when Floyd was younger) could be a relation there, too! Has anyone looked into that possibility, maybe Gracie is (was)Sharon, I know her birthdate's not what LE expected but, wow, they look alot alike.....
Maybe I need to write some fictional mystery books or something! I could earn a better living with my vivid imagination!
Has Julianne taken all the websites down? Or have I just missed them somewhere? Got any links with updates?
Thanks!!!

WOW! That child does have a striking resembalence to Gracie... I want to say that her DNA was compared to Sharon, but I could be mistaken. IDK if she looks like Sharon, but its still a possibility...FDF may have continuously dyed Sharon's hair whens he was growing up...hmmmm

Michael is my half brother. This has been devastating to find out we will never know what happened to Grace and Gracie. My father did not tell us about Michael until I was 16 and we did not know about Grace & Gracie until after Michael disappeared when his son told us why.
As to the prior posts about Michael learning from his father and the accusation his father killed Michael's step-mother, those are my parents. The police did a horrible job on the investigation. After almost 25 years, he still has to take something to help him sleep as he relives that night over and over and over. He has never been the same man since.

ScubaTwinn, thank you for posting. I am sincerely sorry for all the losses you have suffered in your family.

NCMC1149724e1.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1149724&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Feature article about the case:

http://www.hngn.com/articles/46885/...year-old-jericho-vt-double-murder-mystery.htm

The Florida town of New Port Richie, located along the central shores of Gulf has been described as idyllic for its sun, surf and palm trees, but to one middle-aged resident, Brian Reapp, 47, it could just as well be shrouded in gray fog. That's because his mind is always drifting north - 1,430 miles away to the small town of Jericho, Vt. That's where he spent the first 11 years of his boyhood until his mother and sister vanished from his and everyone else's life. That's where he believes the two are still buried - somewhere deep in the vast woods stretching off the backyard of the small house that was also home to his little brother Patrick, 8, and father Michael.

"I keep having visions and memories of leaves that shifted," Brian says. "I want to spend time with a metal detector and go around and see if I can't pick up mom's wedding ring or jewelry - or something. I have a good feeling about where they were in the woods. I need to find my mom and sister. I just do."

I'm under the impression that it's generally like trauma begets trauma, so I'd bet money that Michael Sr.'s dysfunction is a direct result of his own father's... the circumstances of his brother's death. of the flu and his wife in a car accident could be indirectly related to high-risk conditions fostered by growing up in that environment...for example, perhaps your brother has a compromised immune system due to poor health conditions caused by life stressors. living in an abusive family such as poor nutrition, substance use, anxiety, etc., and therefore died prematurely from something that a healthy individual would have survived. Or maybe "flu" is a euphemism for suicide. Maybe she self-selected to marry a person who engaged in risky behaviors like driving without a seat belt or speeding, etc. Absolutely NO EVIDENCE, this was the specific case of these losses, but just an example of how trauma tends to compound and repeat for individuals over time and seems like random bad luck, but may not be very random at all. ..
Grace and Gracie are surely dead and may have been crushed by some machinery and left to the animals...
either way
Rest in peace mother and daughter.

This case is quite the story. Sometimes tragedy just runs in families it seems. As a saying goes "Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood". I'm surprised Grace and her daughter's remains have never been found. I think Michael must have thought they would be or I doubt he would have fled, unless he feared bring charged even without them finding his wife and daughter's remains, as ended up happening.

This paragraph from a link posted earlier on here makes you wonder. The large hole sounds very suspicious. Perhaps he eventually decided that hole wasn't going to work or maybe her friend couldn't remember the exact location of the large hole, but perhaps that location has been checked over the years? "Spoke with Judy Thibault, who told of having visited the Reapp home about a week before Grace and Gracie vanished. Judy said that while visiting with Grace, she had noticed that Michael appeared to be digging a large hole in the backyard. She even recalled jokingly asking if he was digging a grave. Grace had explained that he was doing some landscaping. Judy described Grace as acting peculiar during this visit, using the term “zombie” to describe her demeanor"..

July 17, 2023

grace-and-gracie-reapp.jpg
Bumping for Grace and little Gracie Noel! Xxxx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member