W.S. Exclusive. Cindy A. Tells Websleuths Owner Her Lawyer Is Taking On Websites!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY, Tricia.

Sorry about your laptop. That can't be fun while managing two web sites.

I am very disturbed that considering everything else going on, concern about 'salty' language takes precedence over time spent on recovering Caylee.

WOW Tricia,

You run a tight ship. I know this cause I was just banned for 2 days, lol, I will be very very good from now on.

Now I see what crap you must go thru to keep this site up.

Bless your heart!!!!!!

Good luck with that Cindy!

Tricia,

I am so sorry to hear about your computer. Being without a computer makes you feel like you are cut off from society.

Thanks for following up on the postings from Katie regarding CA. You work so hard. But it shows in the class and integrity of this website.

CA can try to shut you down but it won't happen. I have a website that I put together 5 years ago for my nephews and nieces that moved to another state with their biological mother. My brother (who had sole custody of the kids until his death) had passed away and she did not want the children to have any contact with us. She tried to sue me "for everything I had." She tried to sue the school system where the kids used the computers to get on the website.

LOng story short....it can't happen. I put the website together with an attorney and brought in a 1st amendment attorney when she became ugly.

As you know, there are certain things you can and can not do when utilizing a website. It gets even more difficult if minors are involved in any of the info posted. I followed the law explicitly. She would try to bait me to post things that I knew would get me in trouble and I just would not fall for it. It really helped that I had the guidance of two attorneys.

Two of the kids are adults now and have contacted me and we stay in touch. They knew that they had an aunt that loved them, and would not forget them, no matter where they were. And they always knew how to reach me if they needed me.

And I still have my house and the website is better than ever!! But, she still tries, every chance she gets, to shut me down.

Hang in there. And thanks for the good job that you do!!

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

Maybe her lawyer will answer a few questions for us..lol, should we start a new thread?.....

just kidding...

Just as an fyi, websleuths and sites like this are covered by the Communications Decency Act. This is not necessarily a "free speech" issue, per se. Esp since the 1st Amendment is in reference to Government censorship. Rather, the CDA is about protecting service providers (such as yourself) from legal action due to untoward and/or illegal behavior on the part of those who post here.

As for Cindy Anthony's "plans?" S.L.A.P.P. (Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation) suits are just so... erm... cliche. :rolleyes:

It is almost too difficult to comprehend that this is how anyone in that family would be spending their time!! Surfing the web to see who is being too ugly .... are you kidding me??!!!

I mean, even if you TRULY couldn't think of anything better to do with your time (when someone in your family is missing and could really use your help and attention and your FOCUS) ...... wouldn't you at least know how to FAKE it? How could she justify in her mind that spending even one second surfing the net is helping that little girl?

What's next? Seeing mom out front weeding her garden????

I understand where she is coming from. Of course, she really has no one to blame but her daughter for this whole situation. If the whole kidnapping theory was true, Casey truly hampered any search by not telling anyone for a month.

I can truly see CA's anger, frustration and despair. I can't imagine to even begin putting myself in her shoes. While attacking the websites, she is just trying to do something. Because honestly, where is she going to search for Caylee? We all know that Caylee is not with Zanny... or anyone else. All of her actions, I believe, are just pure denial of what has happened to her family, at the hands of her daughter. Casey has problems, big problems, and I am not one to rush to judgement to always blame the parents. Listen to her 911 call, that was true pain and hurt. While I firmly stand behind our right to free speech, people who are saying libel things can be dealt with. Could you imagine reading that your son or husband fathered your grandaughter... like I have seen on other sites? That has to be horrible. Should she be focusing her attention on that right now... no, definetly not. However, can you ever remember being so stressed out and felt that your life was out of control, so you just focus on the little things that you can control and then obsess over it?

I don't know, I just think this whole situation is horrible and the only person to blame is Casey. Caylee and all that loved her are victims. Call me naive... but I just can't jump on the let's hate the A's bandwagon.

Sorry... I have a lot of pent up emotions and thoughts and this is the first time I have expressed them. I respectfully acknowledge that everyone will not agree with me but I just wanted to exercise my right to speak my mind. Thanks for listening!

Is Cindy Anthony a member here now? Not that it matters, just my curiosity coming out.

How about a voluntary membership fee through paypal? You can help defer any costs and we can help you with any expenses and a laptop... glad to help if I can, would be a small donation, but they add up.

Surely Cindy must realize that public opinion would be intense and mixed with anything from prayer to hatred. Why do the Anthonys continue to project negativity. This is getting them nowhere and is a terrible waste of time. She will not find her precious grandaughter in the blogs. Please Cindy, if you are reading this, make Casey tell you the truth! Where is Caylee!

I look forward to your SoCal attorney collecting depositions from all the living family members.

And just for fun, I think you should link your Paypal acct, asking for donations for a desktop, then go buy a laptop. And a Vaderstang.

Thanks Tricia. :blowkiss:

Don't know how you stayed cool calm collected:clap:

Thing is, some of the Sleuthers were opposed to silencing opinions and speech on Hopespring.

I had heard Cindy say on the local news, and I never saw it on the news website but I heard her, as we get alot more interviewing here than what folks get on the news websites...

Cindy was being interviewed about the protestors and she stated that if only the protestors would leave, "Then everything would be all right."

And I thought How can that be??? How can it be all right. Aren't we forgetting somebody?

But now Hopespring is not enough and the internet must be censored .

And will everything be all right after just that one more thing??? Or is she still overlooking a minor fact. :sheesh:

Wow. Loads and loads of wow. On the other hand, I am not as shocked as I should be. I was waiting for something like this or a major lawsuit against the media in general.

Here is my theory about the discussion.

I have run across this before on my blog. CA may have been trying to feel Tricia out about the fact that Tricia does have the ability to moderate posts, and I don't think that it was bad language that she was objecting to.

There have been a couple of posters who say they have emailed Cindy about WS. I can't remember who the other was. The lady who dug through the Anthony's trash found prints of WS posts. And if Cindy has been on WS making prints then she has at some point seen the mods warnings about the discussions, giving warnings about banning and pulling posts.

So she knew, she just wanted to get Tricia to acknowlege it IMO. I think what she was actually thinking about was the posts that referred to Casey as a murderer. I mean, why would she care if Tricia allowed bad language? People hit blogs like this all the time and the usual objection is "innocent until proven guilty". In other words, don't accuse my friend/family- even in cases where there is a witness/evidence they will say that. I think she may be trying to set up for a slander/libel suit.

JMO of course!

Tricia,
I think we have your back.

OMG You guys are so sweet.

I am not the least bit worried about Cindy Anthony, Lin Wood (The Ramsey's attorney a guy I have gone to battle with) or any lawyer.

I am very proud of the posters here and will back them up 100 percent.

No worries here. No way. But thank you. It's nice to know I have friends.

About the laptop. Guys, I can't take donations for a new one. No way. We are starting advertising soon. When that happens I will get one. In the meantime I'll manage. The only reason I mentioned it is because if you contacted me and I didn't respond. DIdn't want you to think I was rude. Thank you for all your kind offers.

Tricia

Tricia, we love you for doing everything that you do here.

It's a huge responsibily that comes with headaches and stress, but the people that you have helped are indebted to your kindness and strength. You have touched the hearts of thousands and thousands of people.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for running WS (ty mods, too). I cannot even comprehend a life without WS. Oh my ... I do have issues, (but you know what I mean).

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :blowkiss:

Laney

Is Cindy Anthony a member here now? Not that it matters, just my curiosity coming out.

How about a voluntary membership fee through paypal? You can help defer any costs and we can help you with any expenses and a laptop... glad to help if I can, would be a small donation, but they add up.

Please no, I am always broke and live in a cash only household. That would lose WS a lot of good people.

Here's my constitutionally protected opinion on Cindy Anthony.

People like Cindy like to threaten people. It gives them a feeling of power. Just like she has bullied the HOA into their way of thinking, she's now going to try to control the internet. I think she should be looking for Caylee and not worrying what some people say on the internet. Parrticularly when she has used the internet to promote her own websute and us trying to solicit monies on the internet. Thin ice works BOTH ways.

AMEN! Ditto!

I just can't wrap my mind around the Anthony's threatening constitutional rights? I can honestly say, in my heart of hearts, I do believe I have posted with Cindy Anthony here on WS. I think she has been here for quite some time.

Tricia, we do have your back girl. We will all chip in to help you with a computer if you will let us!

Tricia, I know what you are going to say but I still feel compelled to write this. I would be more than happy to donate the first $100 towards a new laptop for you. Just tell me where to sent it. You have provided us with a wonderful web site, let us repay you in a small way.

Warmest regards,

Montana

I have tremendous respect for you Tricia. I have read other forums and read hearsay but you, I mean, you are HANDS ON. I'm sorry about your laptop. I hope the pc gods shine their light on you.

Eva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member