WA WA - Carol Edwards, 25, Seattle, 2 Jan 1981

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Carol Jane Edwards
King County, Washington
25 year old white female

Height (inches)64.0
Weight (pounds)102.0

Hair: Brown; Shoulder length to longer than shoulder length
Eyes: Hazel; Could have green eyes

Clothing: Tan pants; Blue Shoes

Transportation: Normally rode the bus to and from work.

Circumstances: Carol Edwards was last seen leaving her job in downtown Seattle on January 2nd, 1981. She took the bus home and her coat and car were found at home. No obvious sign of foul play.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7958/

Carol Jane Edwards – The Charley Project
Carol Jane Edwards
  • carol_jane_edwards_1.jpg
Edwards, circa 1981

• Missing Since01/02/1981
  • Missing FromSeattle, Washington
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth11/24/1955 (63)
  • Age25 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 102 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionTan pants and blue shoes.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Light brown hair, green/hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Edwards was last seen leaving her station editor job at TV Guide in downtown Seattle, Washington on January 2, 1981. She was probably en route to her apartment in the 500 block of north 167th Street. She probably did arrive there, as her coat and car keys were later found at her home. She has never been heard from again.

Edwards wasn't leading a high-risk lifestyle in 1981, and she was a dependable employee and involved in a steady relationship. She normally took the bus to and from work. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance, but few details are available.

I never heard of her case until today. I wonder if she is a Gary Ridgway victim. Perhaps one of his first,as the timing predates when his first known victims were found. She rode the bus, his father had been a driver for METRO (He could have gained her trust though that connection) I know she doesn't fit the 'victim profile', but the girl with the broke down car on Maple Valley didn't either. I do not believe he's holding up his end of the bargain of his plea deal. He's still playing his twisted head games with the system and enjoying it thoroughly. It's a travesty.
MOO

Carol Jane Edwards – The Charley Project
Carol Jane Edwards
  • carol_jane_edwards_1.jpg
Edwards, circa 1981

• Missing Since01/02/1981
  • Missing FromSeattle, Washington
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth11/24/1955 (63)
  • Age25 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 102 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionTan pants and blue shoes.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Light brown hair, green/hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Edwards was last seen leaving her station editor job at TV Guide in downtown Seattle, Washington on January 2, 1981. She was probably en route to her apartment in the 500 block of north 167th Street. She probably did arrive there, as her coat and car keys were later found at her home. She has never been heard from again.

Edwards wasn't leading a high-risk lifestyle in 1981, and she was a dependable employee and involved in a steady relationship. She normally took the bus to and from work. Foul play is suspected in her disappearance, but few details are available.
My bet is on a neighbor of hers at the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back