WA WA - Charissa Carter aka Hazel Grace, 32, Sequim, Aug 2024 *vehicle found, may have been fleeing a domestic abuse situation*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
The Clallam County Sheriff’s Office reports Charissa Carter, who is also known as Hazel Grace was reported missing after her vehicle was discovered on Otter way off River Road south of Sequim a week ago.

Authorities have received unconfirmed reports of sightings of Charissa in Sequim, circulating on Facebook. Charissa is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 220 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair.

Her friends on social media indicate she may have been fleeing a domestic abuse situation.

I learned about Charissa going missing by one of her close friends, Asher, who shares information and missing posters with a different last name- Caster, versus 'Carter' which is what's being circulated on some facebook and news sites. I'll share the missing posters made by people who know her, and which provide a few more photos.

It's reported she was escaping an extremely dangerous DV situation, understandably not mentally well, and went camping as as a way to go somewhere her abuser wouldn't be able to find her.

She is reportedly bipolar and may be in a manic episode. There have been recent unconfirmed sightings of her in the campground near where her vehicle was found (when her car was found all of her belongings were still in the car) in Sequim. She was carrying a camping mat and looking unwell.

She’s incredibly kind and very vulnerable, please be kind if you find her and alert authorities immediately.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 12.31.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 12.31.43 PM.png
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 12.34.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-08 at 12.34.09 PM.png
    755 KB · Views: 31
This is my daughter. Her name is Charissa Lavelle Caster but recently has been going by Hazel Grace Caster. She has never been out of contact with family and friends. We have not heard from her since July 18th. Her phone has been off since July 18th and she has not messaged any friends or family. She is not someone that would take off alone. Even when she was driving she would have to be talking to one of us. Her car was found with all of her belongings inside. The key was in the car as well. She has three siblings that she talked to daily. We are a very close, loving family. We live in Kansas City.
Charissa is a free spirit and is a big presence, it is hard to miss her.We know someone knows something.
She is leaving a dv relationship and is in a mental health crisis.
Charissa is the most loving and compassionate person I know.
If anyone knows of some way we can get her information out please let me know.

Is the name change part of her mental health crisis, or is it an attempt to establish a new identity? (Or neither?) Regardless, I hope she can be found safely, and her abuser prosecuted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry
Back