Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been discussed at length already. Many different theories, but no conclusions.

Maybe we could go back to discussing the fact that the red juice in meat isn't blood AGAIN. That was fun the first 10 times.

If you're talking about medication or drugs, I don't think it would leave her system. Your body (as far as I know) stops metabolizing after death.
This would be assuming her life ended immediately after ingestion. No idea when that happened, when she was introduced to the culvert. I listed some drugs that metabolize quickly upthread

This would be assuming her life ended immediately after ingestion. No idea when that happened, when she was introduced to the culvert. I listed some drugs that metabolize quickly upthread
I saw.

Stryker said that based on what the ME told him, she was likely in the culvert since that Monday. I'm going to believe him.

I'm not aware of any drug that gets through your system in an hour or even a few.

RE: Cedar Way & 205th St. Culvert

I can not fathom, for one minute, that Cheryl, of her own free will, would crawl into either side of the Cedar Way Culvert and choose to end her life.

Cedar Way, and 205th St. are well travelled thoroughfares, locals have confirmed this many times.

The morning Cheryl disappeared, these roads were hustling and bustling. Commuters heading to work, students enroute to school.

Throughout the day, King County Metro busses run in opposite directions, along 205th St. NE and 37th Ave NE. School busses travel 205th St NE and Cedar Way, In the afternoon, these busses carry our children home on these same roads.
Children (adults as well) walk the diagonal pathway on the culvert's west side.

This is where it hit me - Cheryl would never, ever, ever wish discovery of her body on anyone - let alone impressionable children.

I believe she was murdered by an egotistical, narcissistic psychopath. This crime was done for the thrill, and is a homicide disguised as a suicide.
618f81893a4d355a5ba268d05cca1c0b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last year a popular, well-loved teacher hanged herself in her classroom before the school day started, and her students were the ones who discovered her. Sometimes people do things in the depth of their depression that seem out of character and hard for us to fathom but, sadly, it happens.

http://legacy.9news.com/story/news/...ide-in-classroom-by-hanging-herself/24337767/

JMO

Are you a drug expert so that you can be certain of all drug indications off the top of your head?
I'm just familiar with the half life of medications and metabolism and have doctors in my family. They've taught me a lot. You don't have to believe me.

And we know she suffocated and drowned, so that's 2 ways that created her death. Is there a 1st way that could have made 2-3 easier, besides a will to die?

I'm not aware of any drug that gets through your system in an hour or even a few.
I always tend to think of the most commonly prescribed medications, so my thought goes right to xanax, and sure - it stops working in 4 hours, but it's still in your system for a month and in your hair follicles even longer. Then there's the benzodiazepine that Dentist's give you that only lasts for 2 hours, but that would also show up for a month in your bloodstream. Street drugs like heroin and crack definitely show up in toxicology reports. Again, I'm just thinking and focusing on the easier to get drugs and medications that would really knock you out for a little while; long enough to not care if you had a plastic bag over your head. But, then again, I don't know the entire PDR :)

As far as I know, stimulants - inhaled or injected, are the same, even if the person doesn't feel the effects for more than 20 minutes, like MDMA (but that's a hallucinogen, I believe.)

I always tend to think of the most commonly prescribed medications, so my thought goes right to xanax, and sure - it stops working in 4 hours, but it's still in your system for a month and in your hair follicles even longer. Then there's the benzodiazepine that Dentist's give you that only lasts for 2 hours, but that would also show up for a month in your bloodstream. Street drugs like heroin and crack definitely show up in toxicology reports. Again, I'm just thinking and focusing on the easier to get drugs and medications that would really knock you out for a little while; long enough to not care if you had a plastic bag over your head. But, then again, I don't know the entire PDR :)

As far as I know, stimulants - inhaled or injected, are the same, even if the person doesn't feel the effects for more than 20 minutes, like MDMA (but that's a hallucinogen, I believe.)
Exactly! Medications take time to metabolize through your organs. Some of them stay in your fat tissue for weeks. I'm willing to bet that there's no drug that gets through your system in hours.

I recently read of some kind of herbal drug used in some other country.....people have recently been using it for suicide and some even for homicide, and it's very hard to detect because it's so unknown. I'm pretty sure the article said it's even made its way to the U.S. (although not much at all).

I know this is not helpful at all since I can't point to the article or the drug, or any specifics (because I can't remember). But I know I read it because I remembered thinking, "I wonder if this is something we'll hear more about in the next 5 years...."

Years ago I watched someone accidentally get a small cut on their finger, and they put their finger in their mouth & it was practically instant that their whole finger went numb, b/c of whatever mouth germs they put in there. And it panicked the person, then it went away..but they said they could feel an instant tingle/numbess spreading through the finger, like it was losing control. That was just from germs, so germs can do things to cuts...

Regarding the toxicology test, here in Oregon we lost Jennifer Houston a few years ago.
She bought benadryl prior to carrying out her suicide.
I recall it wasnt enough to kill her, however; it was enough to sedate her.
Interesting that google states benadryl is 50/50 after 9.3hours and completely out of the system in 24.
Im not sure that toxicology would show or even test for diphenhydramine?
Anybody know?

I recently read of some kind of herbal drug used in some other country.....people have recently been using it for suicide and some even for homicide, and it's very hard to detect because it's so unknown. I'm pretty sure the article said it's even made its way to the U.S. (although not much at all).

I know this is not helpful at all since I can't point to the article or the drug, or any specifics (because I can't remember). But I know I read it because I remembered thinking, "I wonder if this is something we'll hear more about in the next 5 years...."
I've read up on a lot of mushrooms (shrooms) and also LSD - it's just not something that's obviously tested for because it's not as common, it's a more expensive test, etc. That's why a lot of people will still take acid or do mushrooms because their company simply doesn't test for those drugs. The compounds in herbal drugs can be incredibly powerful, and would most likely never be found on a tox report because they can't test for every plant or fungi or mineral on the planet. (Although, LSD will stay in your urine for 24 hours.)

I wonder what was in Cheryl's stomach that morning. I'm sure the ME knows, so obviously nothing conclusive.

Regarding the toxicology test, here in Oregon we lost Jennifer Houston a few years ago.
She bought benadryl prior to carrying out her suicide.
I recall it wasnt enough to kill her, however; it was enough to sedate her.
Interesting that google states benadryl is 50/50 after 9.3hours and completely out of the system in 24.
Im not sure that toxicology would show or even test for diphenhydramine?
Anybody know?
Jennifer Huston hit me SO hard. I followed that case religiously as it unfolded and even volunteered to help when they thought she was in the San Juan Islands.

I will never forget the security camera picture of her walking into Rite-Aid with a gentle smile on her face as she bought that medicine. It was Rite-Aid brand Unisom, though, not Benadryl. However, Benadryl does not show up on even more extensive drug tests.

IF this was a murder, I hope local LE has called in the FBI and every other unit with experience in bizarre murders, because this one would have to be right up there aming the weirdest. I just don't see it as murder. Just too, too odd. Jmo

Jennifer Huston hit me SO hard. I followed that case religiously as it unfolded and even volunteered to help when they thought she was in the San Juan Islands.

I will never forget the security camera picture of her walking into Rite-Aid with a gentle smile on her face as she bought that medicine. It was Rite-Aid brand Unisom, though, not Benadryl. However, Benadryl does not show up on even more extensive drug tests.

I just looked her up and recalled this case, and it made me burst into tears. No case shows more that suicide is completely unpredictable. This lady was a SAHM to very little babies, one who was so young he will never remember her. Their family photos look like magazine spreads. I'm If she could do it, anyone can. None of us can say Cheryl wouldn't have committed suicide...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF this was a murder, I hope local LE has called in the FBI and every other unit with experience in bizarre murders, because this one would have to be right up there aming the weirdest. I just don't see it as murder. Just too, too odd. Jmo

There are only certain reasons you'd call in the FBI:
- plane crash (FBI has jurisdiction until clear that it was not a crime)
- child abduction/kidnapping
- crime across state lines, terrorism etc.
- needing some kind of advanced forensics (although to be honest that's few and far between. the FBI forensic people have some interesting stuff, but the application isn't that common - I'd have to look at my notes to rattle off the stuff they had)
- profiling (which really doesn't happen too often and is more for serial killers)
- K9s .... true story, the FBI K9 cadaver dog training program was designed and set up by a SAR volunteer from WA. I was with the FBI dogs right after they found Jenise Wright in Bremerton :( and they told me that.

MLT PD did list which agencies they had involved, it was a pretty long list. For those critical of MLT PD, one of the biggest shortcomings I see in LE is agencies that go "we don't need any help, we've got it". MLT PD has brought in EXACTLY the right resources to help them.

I've seen far weirder homicides and suicides than this. As I said the only two unusual things are the animal blood, and the amount of media coverage (mostly due to how long she was missing).

Actually, in NM, local LE work with the FBI on all sorts of crimes, not just speacialized ones. OT

Also, part of the reason I think this would be too incredible as a murder is due to seeming lack of a suspect or a motive. For such an unusual set of circumstances to be a murder, I would expect a pretty obvious motive and/or suspect. Again jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024