Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Cedar Way & 205th St. Culvert

I can not fathom, for one minute, that Cheryl, of her own free will, would crawl into either side of the Cedar Way Culvert and choose to end her life.

Cedar Way, and 205th St. are well travelled thoroughfares, locals have confirmed this many times.

The morning Cheryl disappeared, these roads were hustling and bustling. Commuters heading to work, students enroute to school.

Throughout the day, King County Metro busses run in opposite directions, along 205th St. NE and 37th Ave NE. School busses travel 205th St NE and Cedar Way, In the afternoon, these busses carry our children home on these same roads.
Children (adults as well) walk the diagonal pathway on the culvert's west side.

This is where it hit me - Cheryl would never, ever, ever wish discovery of her body on anyone - let alone impressionable children.

I believe she was murdered by an egotistical, narcissistic psychopath. This crime was done for the thrill, and is a homicide disguised as a suicide.
618f81893a4d355a5ba268d05cca1c0b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Sometimes even people close to you, can't always pick up on every change. A lot of people surprisingly can't understand a genuine emotion. Like, "she seemed sad, I guess, but I didn't really look her in the eyes, to see how deeply sad" - Some people think a smile at them, means a person likes them, or they are happy right now, when the smile itself could have been not close to being a genuine one.

I'm curious how those who are convinced this is murder how precisely they think the murder was carried out with no defensive wounds, bruising, etc.? (I'm assuming none of this based on reports and not reading the autopsy report, so just my opinion for now).

I don't see how a body could be disposed of (presumably thrown/tossed) into a culvert/down a little bank with no evidence of contusions/bruising, and the bag staying on the head.

I think how organized this plan kind of appears at the moment, is why it seems just as likely this was an organized/planned murder against her.

I think how organized this plan kind of appears at the moment, is why it seems just as likely this was an organized/planned murder against her.

But wouldn't you think that someone who could plan a murder this well would have committed a murder before? This couldn't be the work of a first time offender - and be so completely evidence free.

I don't know what happened to Cheryl but I will share on March 1 I was on my way to work and it popped into my mind that today was the day I would die. I've been depressed and suicidal for some time. My family had no clue that it was that bad.
I happened to be driving by the local hospital and stopped. Divine intervention maybe idk.
I was admitted that day to the mental health unit and just came home today.
My family had no idea that I had a plan. I wrote notes. At the same time I struggled because I wanted to also live but at times I just wanted to die. That day that I decided I couldn't take no more was no different then any other. Nothing traumatic happened. As well on a side note I learned a lot in my hospital stay and plastic bags are forbidden on the floor due to people harming themselves.
I'm not saying Cheryl did this. But sometimes people are super private and great at hiding things from their loved ones.
Rest in peace Cheryl and I pray your family gets answers. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been there. It gets better. Thanks for staying here, the world needs you. [emoji171]

But wouldn't you think that someone who could plan a murder this well would have committed a murder before? This couldn't be the work of a first time offender - and be so completely evidence free.

That's what I would think too, but making it messy with something more violent, would run the risk of leaving evidence a person wouldn't want too. Its one of these situations where doing less, is always more, if you wouldn't want to get caught. But the bizaare part, is how Cheryl would do this, but design it with both having a not so obvious suicide plot & possible crime scene plot at her car? So then it goes back too, why would she do this or who would do this to her and why? That's the mystery..

But that doesn't answer my question of "how" she was murdered.

I don't know what happened to Cheryl but I will share on March 1 I was on my way to work and it popped into my mind that today was the day I would die. I've been depressed and suicidal for some time. My family had no clue that it was that bad.
I happened to be driving by the local hospital and stopped. Divine intervention maybe idk.
I was admitted that day to the mental health unit and just came home today.
My family had no idea that I had a plan. I wrote notes. At the same time I struggled because I wanted to also live but at times I just wanted to die. That day that I decided I couldn't take no more was no different then any other. Nothing traumatic happened. As well on a side note I learned a lot in my hospital stay and plastic bags are forbidden on the floor due to people harming themselves.
I'm not saying Cheryl did this. But sometimes people are super private and great at hiding things from their loved ones.
Rest in peace Cheryl and I pray your family gets answers. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you are doing better [emoji135]

Sent from my 785TB4 using Tapatalk

Re: Acetylcholinesterase

I understand that a nerve agent, in conjunction with Acetylcholinesterase, among other things, can cause muscle paralysis, and death by asphyxiation. Is there a drug, vitamin (really anything) that could be "given" to an individual with same end result? Something that would dissipate enough, i.e. being in water for six days, that would be undetectable on tox reports?

** Please note, all input, corrections, etc. appreciated!

I posted this late one night -actually very early in the morning. Thoughts??

But that doesn't answer my question of "how" she was murdered.

How many ways are there to murder someone? I wouldn't know all the tricky ways, you could kill a person, to know how she could have been murdered, if she was. And how much evidence is needed to comfortably confirm she committed suicide in that way, other than being found that way, b/c no evidence pointed in the direction of anyone else? No evidence pointed her directly to the culvert, right? If its going to be listed as undetermined, that means nothing was totally obvious, I guess. So that just leaves questions and possibilities, and why people think one way, others think another.

It might not be a first time offender if she was, in fact, murdered.

It might not be a first time offender if she was, in fact, murdered.

Yes - agreed. So, if she was murdered and it was not a first time offender, then wouldn't you think there would be other murders (unsolved, possibly) that had the same MO? I've mentioned before, in my opinion, if this is murder, it is a skilled murderer or a very very lucky one.

For it to be a skilled one, one might think there would be some evidence that they have "practiced" before....in order to not leave evidence.

And you also have the unknown of how the victim would react to a murderer. Would they be compliant thinking that they would be able to get out of the situation? Would they fight tooth and nail because they feel like the odds of escaping are slim? You can't really allow for the variable of how a victim could react - no matter how carefully you plan a murder.

RE: Cedar Way & 205th St. Culvert

I can not fathom, for one minute, that Cheryl, of her own free will, would crawl into either side of the Cedar Way Culvert and choose to end her life.

Cedar Way, and 205th St. are well travelled thoroughfares, locals have confirmed this many times.

The morning Cheryl disappeared, these roads were hustling and bustling. Commuters heading to work, students enroute to school.

Throughout the day, King County Metro busses run in opposite directions, along 205th St. NE and 37th Ave NE. School busses travel 205th St NE and Cedar Way, In the afternoon, these busses carry our children home on these same roads.
Children (adults as well) walk the diagonal pathway on the culvert's west side.

This is where it hit me - Cheryl would never, ever, ever wish discovery of her body on anyone - let alone impressionable children.

I believe she was murdered by an egotistical, narcissistic psychopath. This crime was done for the thrill, and is a homicide disguised as a suicide.
618f81893a4d355a5ba268d05cca1c0b.jpg

What about a.person that climbs a tree and hangs themselvelf.
Or the person that jumps in front of a train.
See i cant see ppl doing this either but they do.

Jmo this was no thrill kill.
I cant see murder here..

There's one way right there, something could have been given. I don't know how you check for everything that could have been given, to conclude nothing was given to her, if something given could go away in 6 days. I'd like to know peoples thoughts too?

why would she have animal blood with her, especially in the morning going into work?

That's what I would think too, but making it messy with something more violent, would run the risk of leaving evidence a person wouldn't want too. Its one of these situations where doing less, is always more, if you wouldn't want to get caught. But the bizaare part, is how Cheryl would do this, but design it with both having a not so obvious suicide plot & possible crime scene plot at her car? So then it goes back too, why would she do this or who would do this to her and why? That's the mystery..

the why is usually always sex, money, jealousy, or rage or a combo

the why is usually always sex, money, jealousy, or rage or a combo

Or someone saw her as a threat or a future problem, for any number of backwards reasons, that could have been created in the persons mind. I wouldn't think you would need a rage problem for that, just someone who was scared/evil....

There's one way right there, something could have been given. I don't know how you check for everything that could have been given, to conclude nothing was given to her, if something given could go away in 6 days. I'd like to know peoples thoughts too?
Rohypnol and GBH are hard to detect. I don't have a whole lot of facts on the subject though. :lookingitup:

If you're talking about medication or drugs, I don't think it would leave her system. Your body (as far as I know) stops metabolizing after death.

why would she have animal blood with her, especially in the morning going into work?

This has been discussed at length already. Many different theories, but no conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024